Podcast Planner - SE
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local Sales Planner
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Acast is home to a diverse roster of shows including those of DN, Aftonbladet, Expressen and Bonnier and independents including Spår, Wahlgren & Wistam, Fördomspodden and Värvet to connect their best in class content with innovative advertisers and blue-chip brands. That content is then distributed via our proprietary technology platform anywhere a listener might be, whether that’s Amazon Alexa, Sonos speakers, Google Play, Apple CarPlay, or our own apps.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Podcast Planner to join our team in Stockholm. The Podcast Planner will support the Swedish sales team and be part of our Operation Team. The role is ideal for someone that thrives in a fast-moving media environment, and can organize and multi task brilliantly. With audio devices starting to fill our homes and podcasting becoming a mainstream media habit, the opportunity is large and exciting. Our ad-tech is best in class, advertisers are flocking to the podcast medium and our premium content partners are growing rapidly.
We are looking for someone that can guide advertisers through the sponsorship process, and make them feel safe. A problem solver, with an eye for detail, and a passion for podcasts.
The role primarily includes:
- Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs
- Ownership of contact with podcasters, both pre and during the campaign
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Help building & creating sales collateral
- Working closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
- Identify target brands & clients
- Managing sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
- Project lead audio production with third party production company
- Ensuring revenue figures are correct
- Continuous contact with Sweden's largest advertisers and media agencies
- You have a great passion for brand storytelling & advertising
- You have strong Keynote, Word and Excel skills
- You are a highly productive, enthusiastic doer
- You have an ability to deliver results in a timely and precise manner
- You have excellent written and spoken English and Swedish communication skills
- You have an eye for administration and are detail oriented
- Fantastic organization skills
- Self-Starter / motivator
- Good communication skills, Face to face, on phone & in writing
- Fabulous social skills
We believe that in order to succeed in this role you should have an energetic positive attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow. You're motivated by working at a hugely exciting startup where you can exhibit your entrepreneurial spirit whilst working at a purposeful tech company. We value grit, self-starters and problem solvers. You are analytical, organized and can produce high-quality work. Last, but not least, we think you believe in achieving your personal and company goals by working collaboratively which will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Acast we provide a great place to learn and develop in a hugely innovative workplace. A genuine interest in podcasting and digital audio content goes a long way.
We are a flat organization that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.
You are welcome to apply for this position at your earliest convenience as we are currently working with selection and interviews to fill this position.
Your application should include a CV and a personal letter
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!