Senior Account Director - NYC
Commercial – Sales: Sales Local General /
Since 2014, Acast has been creating the world’s most valuable podcast marketplace, building the technology which connects podcast creators, advertisers and listeners.
Its marketplace spans more than 100,000 podcasts, 2,300 advertisers and 400 million monthly listens. Crucially, those listens are monetized wherever they happen - across any podcasting app or other listening platform.
The company operates worldwide and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Acast is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market (ACAST.ST)
About the role
We are looking for a highly experienced Senior Account Director to join our dynamic and innovative New York sales team as a quota bearing seller. We are looking for a confident & driven individual to help manage a portfolio of key media agencies and brand relationships. This role is ideal for a proven salesperson, ideally with an established track record of success selling audio, who has a deep passion for podcasts, has experience in a fast-moving media environment, and displays confidence in presenting and building relationships. This is an amazing opportunity to join a pioneering company, in one of the fastest growing mediums.
This is a full-time, salaried role. The compensation range for the role is $120,000 - $168,000/year + bonus.
What you will do
• Drive advertising revenue growth across your assigned agency and brand direct portfolio of business.
• Evangelize, educate and sell the Acast Marketplace -- Ads, Sponsorships and Branded Content-- through both direct IO and automated channels.
• Work collaboratively with all facets of the business -- content, marketing, finance.
• Collaborate with counterparts in other regions across the Acast global footprint.
• Represent Acast at events and serve as a brand ambassadorManage activity using Salesforce
Who you are
• Highly experienced with a proven track record of success selling to agency holding groups and brands directly.
• Experience in fast-moving media environment - Podcast/audio sales a plus
• Well versed in the programmatic advertising landscape In-depth knowledge of current trends and developments in the digital ecosystem
• Strong relationship and interpersonal skills
• Team player who thrives in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
• Excellent negotiation and presentation skills
• You have 7+ years of experience in a media agency/online sales role
• Passionate about Podcasts!
$130,000 - $175,000 a year
This is a full-time, salaried role. The compensation range for the role is $130,000 - $175,000/year + bonus.
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!