Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a UX Designer who wants to work with advanced technology and complex user challenges!
As UX Designer at Acast, you will be working on our highly popular podcast app, complex tools for large global publishers as well as contributing to building a skilled and versatile Product Design team. Your job will include researching and designing new features, understanding the needs of our customers, and solving complex problems that place you at the forefront of the podcasting revolution.
We believe that the key to a fantastic team culture is both flexibility and structure. That’s why we offer extensive remote benefits as well as regularly planned fika’s, hackdays, Lunch & Learn, rundays and much more. We are a diverse team of curious problem solvers that place focus on the right problem, fast iteration and courage to try something new. At Acast, you will invest your energies into empirical analysis, experimentation, ideation, aligning stakeholders and transparency. We are looking for a skilled, independent and curious UX Designer with a long-term thinking mindset. In return, we offer a chance to run projects with a great deal of freedom in an industry that’s undergoing constant challenges to the status quo.
We'd love to meet you if you have:
- 3+ years of demonstrated work experience within User Experience Design from a product company.
- A good grasp of applied user research methods and data informed design
- Some great presentation skills, you enjoy storytelling and can't stop arguing for better end-user experience.
- Good visual design skills.
- A long-term product mindset.
- An updated portfolio!
- Deepen and expand our Design Thinking methodology at Acast
- Always be a voice for the customer.
- Establish new venues for gathering customer feedback.
- Evaluate the current product offering and come up with improvements.
- Interview customers and find valuable insights.
- Deliver mockups and prototypes with our long term product vision in mind.
- Usage of common design tools, like Figma. You will often have to convert your research findings into presentable, usable prototypes.
What we offer:
- A welcoming culture (and Product Design team!).
- The gear you need to do high quality work.
- A remote-first culture. A chance to influence a young industry on a global scale.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- 30 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!