Partner Manager - Stockholm (fixed term)
Content – Creator Network: Creator Network Local General /
Since 2014, Acast has been creating the world’s most valuable podcast marketplace, building the technology which connects podcast creators, advertisers and listeners.
Its marketplace spans more than 100,000 podcasts, 2,300 advertisers and 400 million monthly listens. Crucially, those listens are monetized wherever they happen - across any podcasting app or other listening platform.
The company operates worldwide and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. Acast is listed on the Nasdaq First North Premier Growth Market (ACAST.ST)
About the role
Do you love podcasts, love to establish and nurture relationships, and also view yourself as a creative, commercially strategic, and service-minded person - if so, keep reading!
We are looking for a passionate and organized Partner Manager to join our Swedish team and manage and develop our premium podcast shows and publishers. This is an ideal position for you who love both podcasting and talent relations. This is a fixed term employment from asap until March 2024.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with publishers and podcasters, and work directly with Acast’s sales, PR, acquisition, and product teams, as well as with colleagues in our local offices in global markets. Your core responsibility is to successfully develop, launch, retain, and scale audience and monetization strategies for our partners. You have previous experiences with media companies, you have strong attention to detail, and you are proactive, highly organized, and personable. We will also see it as a plus if you have previous experience and knowledge of working within the podcast industry. In your daily work, you’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to commercial content opportunities as well as an appreciation of the rapidly evolving podcast landscape with a data-driven approach. You will be based in our Stockholm office and report to the Director of Partnerships, Nordics.
What you will do
In the role you will manage high-level relationships with podcast creators, publishers, and digital media companies and conduct regular meetings, strategic reviews as well as relevant entertaining relations with podcast creators and their teams.
• Assist the Nordic partnership team with production deliverables, presentations, coordination of growth plans, PR- and marketing activities on a day-to-day basis.
• Offer content, show, and audience development and branding advice.
• Help podcast creators make the most of Acast’s suite of tools as well as selling new Acast products and services.
• Present and guide podcasters' integration into our systems and products.
• Ensure that our sales team is equipped with the necessary creator information to monetize Acast podcasts as well as support sales and marketing by facilitating podcast talent for events.
• Cross-collaborate with different stakeholders, both internally and externally.
• Work with external platforms and build close relationships to advocate for the podcasts you work with.
Who you are?
• A team player who is collaborative, creative, highly motivated, and a real self-starter
• Exceptional verbal and written proficiency, interpersonal skills, relationship management, communication, and problem-solving skills
• Interested in trends in pop culture and storytelling
• Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, highly organized and capable of managing many different projects at once
• Experience working cross-departmentally in audio production, digital media, sales & marketing.
• Degree Educated (preferred)
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!