Content Partnerships Manager - SE
Content – Content : Content Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Acast is the world’s fastest-growing podcast platform. We work with premium global publishers, production companies and independent podcasters to host, distribute, grow and monetize their audio content. Our partners include the BBC, Dagens Industri, Schibstedt, The FT, The Economist and The Times as well as leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, Mellan Himmel och Jord, Historiepodden, Fördomspodden, Värvet och Wahlgren & Wistam.
Founded in 2014, Acast is headquartered in one of the fastest growing tech capitals in the world, Stockholm, Sweden. We also have offices in London, New York City, Chicago, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris and Berlin. Our amazing staff of more than 180 people worldwide is filled with passionate technologists, sales superstars, content experts, and marketing talents who have sharpened their skills at world-class companies.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and organized Content Partnerships Manager to join our Swedish team and help support our premium publishers and shows.
You will be responsible for managing relationships with existing and new publishers and podcasters. You’ll be their go-to contact at Acast to help provide them with exceptional support in delivering their audio strategy and growth strategy. You’ll support their podcast journey and work closely with both commercial teams and colleagues in our global offices.
As well as a strong knowledge of podcasting, you’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to commercial opportunities and brands, as well as an appreciation of the rapidly evolving podcast landscape with a data-driven approach.
Ideally, you’ll have some experience managing partnerships within a media company, have strong attention to detail, be proactive, highly organized and personable. Most importantly - you must love podcasts. You will be based in our Stockholm office and report to the Nordic Director of Content.
- Manage high-level relationships with current and future publishers, broadcasters and digital media companies
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for our key publishers and shows
- Ensure that the sales teams globally have all the information they need to monetize Acast podcasts and help create sales assets to support sales
- Help publishers shape their podcast strategy and develop and implement ways to grow their audiences
- Provide marketing support and creative direction to assist publishers’ strategy
- Provide ad hoc reporting, analysis and research to the Director of Content
- Guide and assist content partners with integration into our systems
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the Swedish podcast market and audio industry
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, relationship management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and capable of managing many different projects at once
- Team player who is collaborative, creative, highly motivated and a real self-starter
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English
- 1-2 years experience dealing with senior stakeholders at digital media, publishing groups or large corporations would be a plus
- Some experience working cross-departmentally in audio production, journalism, digital media, marketing or branded content
- Degree Educated (preferred but not essential)
We are a flat organization that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!