Key Account Director - Mat Cover Contract
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a Key Account Director to join our UK sales team in our London office in Old Street. We are looking for a confident & tenacious individual to help manage a portfolio of media agencies and clients. patch, driving revenue into our business. This role is ideal for a proven salesperson, ideally selling audio, who has a passion for podcasts, experience in a fast-moving media environment, and confidence in presenting and building relationships. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most pioneering companies, in one of the fastest growing mediums.
What you’ll do
- Grow revenue across your own agency and client portfolio
- Sell airtime, sponsorship & branded content
- Include non-podcast elements in your sell - can include social, online, live & more
- Manage & develop one Sales Planner
- Liaise with US, Swedish and Australian offices
- Work closely with all parts of the business - from content and marketing to finance and strategy.
Culture is crucial to success at Acast, with teamwork, dedication, and passion as our core values.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!