Software Engineer - Remote OK
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are seeking a process-oriented Software Engineer with experience working on high-load, scalable systems powered by Node. We support a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
You will be working with a team of product leaders, designers, and engineers focused on building best-in-class tools for both independent podcasters and established publishers. This is a great opportunity to join a focused team early on, and impact the direction of a product used to serve thousands of podcasters and millions of their listeners.
Because we are a lean team, you’ll get to own your work, and collaborate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders. We place a high value on robust, tested, and well documented code and strive to deliver high quality software predictably and reliably.
- Have a strong understanding with Node.js, React.js and Express applications, both interacting with and extending existing APIs
- Have previous experience working with a high load system
- Are a podcast fan!
- Work remotely
- 20 days annual paid time off (vacation, sick time)
- Competitive Pay
- Excellent health benefits
- Any equipment you need to do your job
- Flexible hours
- Work in a collaborative environment with engineers who love to share their knowledge
- Paid learning opportunities (books, courses, etc.)
You want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!