Internal Communications Manager
Marketing – Marketing : Marketing Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
We are looking for an enthusiastic and creating internal communications manager, based in London. Working closely with the global marketing leads and wider management team, you will establish an internal communications strategy to ensure Acast’s continued growth and success. You will ensure Acast initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees and stakeholders in a timely and suitable manner as well as taking the lead on internal events, meetings and presentations.
- Working closely with the global marketing team you will establish an internal communications strategy to ensure Acast’s continued growth and success
- You will ensure Acast initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to all employees and stakeholders
- You will plan content for our range of internal communications mediums, such as Slack, regular email updates and monthly all-staff meetings
- You will oversee the delivery of presentations at Acast events, such as our monthly and annual events
- You will ensure internal communications messages are consistent across all media and for different departments of the organisation
- You will work closely with our people and regional teams to plan and execute employee engagement initiatives big and small
- You will have a strong track record in driving internal comms in a similar environment and within a fast moving company, growing quickly into multiple markets / offices
- You will instil internal communications best practice throughout the company eg. meeting etiquette, email use, etc
- You will structure and execute internal rules around knowledge-sharing
- A creative self-starter with an eye for detail
- Able to interact with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Able to keep to tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience in managing internal communications in a fast-paced environment
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!