Sales Manager - AU & NZ
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
As Sales Manager at Acast, you will be based in our Sydney office and will be integral to the future growth of Acast in this region.
We are looking for a confident & tenacious individual to help manage agencies and direct clients, driving revenue for our podcasters & publishers. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a fast moving media environment and confidence in presenting & building relationships. Most of all you’ll need to have a proven track record in driving revenue & achieving fantastic sales results in mass reach mediums. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting start-ups in the world.
Passion for audio is an absolute must.
- Manage your own agency patch, & grow revenue
- Sell audio ads, sponsorship & branded content
- Manage senior conversations in agencies across multiple teams and levels
- Include non podcast elements in your sell - can include social, online, live & more
- Liaising with global sales teams in UK, US, Germany, France & Sweden
- Play an active role in all parts of the business - content, marketing, finance, strategy
Need to have:
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Programmatic sales skills
- Self Starter / motivator
- Drive & resilience
- Excel, Keynote / PPT skills:
- Good communication skills:
- Face to face, on phone & in writing
- Fantastic social skills
- Passion for Audio
- The world’s biggest podcast business
- Fantastic team culture
- Ability to progress professionally
- A chance to help build the rapidly growing podcast industry
- Innovative & buzzy workplace
- Rewarding, fulfilling & hugely enjoyable
- Access to some of the best media brands and talent in the world
- Nobody is too important to take out the trash
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!