Key Account Manager - IE
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Our partners include top publishers such as the BBC, The FT, The Economist, Guardian, Vice, 7,000 leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, The Two Johnnies, The It Galz & Blindboy to name only a few. Founded in 2014, Acast is headquartered in one of the fastest-growing tech capitals in the world, Stockholm, Sweden. Our awesome staff of 180+ people worldwide is filled with talented developers and technologists, sales and marketing experts who are passionate about audio storytelling and being part of building the next big thing in tech.
About the Role
Based in our brand new office in Dublin, you will be integral to reaching the Ireland sales target. You will report into the Ireland Director of Sales, and you will be assisted by a Sales Planner. It is an incredible opportunity for someone who thrives in a fast moving media environment, and can organise & multi task brilliantly. You will be joining one of the most exciting media companies in the world.
We are looking for a confident & tenacious individual to help manage your agency & client patch, driving revenue into our business. This role is ideal for someone who has experience in a fast moving media environment, confidence in presenting & building relationships. Most of all you’ll need to have a proven track record of driving revenue & achieving fantastic sales results.
Passion for podcasts is an absolute must.
- Manage your own agency patch, & grow revenue
- Understand & sell all of key opportunities - airtime, sponsorship & branded content
- Present the Acast offering to agencies & advertisers
- Agree & put in place a business plan with your Director of Sales
- Build & manage your own sales pipeline
- Include non podcast elements in your sell - can include social, online, live & more
- Manage & develop one Sales Planner
- Liaising with other Acast offices around the world
- Play an active part in all parts of the business - content, marketing, finance, strategy
- Live & breathe the Acast values
- Target driven
- Understanding of the podcast, audio & media landscape
- Understanding & ideally experience of programmatic
- Friendly and humble, but confident & brave
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Self Starter
- Enthusiasm, drive & resilience
- Tenacity & intuition
- Good Excel & Keynote (or Powerpoint) skills
- Good communication skills: Face to face, on phone & in writing
- Fantastic social skills
- The ability to fit within the team
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!