Branded Content Executive - UK
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
As a Branded Content Executive you will join our UK Acast Creative team, based in London. You will focus on helping brands to create, distribute and promote their original branded podcasts. You will also work with our Sales team on creative-first campaigns for brands, from ideation to execution, ensuring any activity across the Acast network meets the highest creative standard.
- Onboard new clients with branded podcasts to our Create hosting and distribution platform
- Advise clients on best practice strategies for the promotion of their branded podcasts
- Day to day management of our growing pool of existing branded podcasts
- Support the Acast Creative Project Manager in overseeing the original branded podcasts we are creating
- Work closely with our Sales team to respond to creative briefs and create proposal documents
- Ensure all legal paperwork is in place for branded podcast and content campaigns
- Foster relationships with production partners and producers
- Work closely with Ad Ops, Planners and Content, demonstrating a deep understanding of the sales and advertisers needs
- Work with the Content and Sales teams to ensure the best execution of sponsorship and branded content opportunities for our talent
- Work with the Acast Creative UK Lead to build out market-leading branded podcast collateral and insights
- Strong communication skills, demonstrating a clear understanding of podcast creation, distribution and promotion
- Highly creative, with excellent problem-solving skills
- A deep understanding of media and a passion for advertising
- A keen awareness of trends within branded content, podcasting and the wider cultural landscape
- Highly organised and capable of managing many different projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive team player that is collaborative and motivated
- Ideally at least 1-2 year’s experience within the media or podcast industry
- Experience of commissioning and/or project managing branded content and marketing campaigns
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!