Creator Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing : Marketing Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
We are looking for a dynamic and creative marketing manager - with experience in working with talent - to join our global marketing team, based in London. Working with our closely with our local marketing and PR teams, and in collaboration with our podcaster teams, you’ll set and oversee the implementation of our marketing efforts on behalf of our top podcasts globally.
You’ll be responsible for driving the strategy for helping our podcasts achieve major growth across the full marketing mix: incorporating PR, social and digital media, paid marketing, owned marketing, events, partnerships and sponsorships.
Working with our podcaster relations teams, you will establish calendars of activity for our podcast partners and ensure marketing campaigns are rolled out in a timely, efficient and creative manner - implementing campaigns in some markets where needed.
You’ll oversee communications with our podcasters, as well as working with them to help promote Acast brand initiatives and products. You’ll manage the global creator marketing budget, as well as tracking results and reporting back to the wider business. Finally, you’ll ensure best practice and consistency across our creator marketing efforts around the world.
- Working closely with the marketing and podcaster teams you’ll be the guardian of all marketing of Acast podcasts
- You’ll work closely with teams to roll out bespoke marketing campaigns for podcasts
- You’ll create the necessary materials and marketing assets and ensure these are on brand and consistent
- You’ll come up with innovative, creative new ways to help grow our podcasts
- You’ll develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and the evolving podcast marketing space
- Proven ability to lead the planning and optimisation of global and local marketing strategies
- Experience in working with talent, especially within the entertainment space
- You’ll be able to juggle multiple projects, quickly
- Strong communication skills and understanding of a wide range of marketing disciplines
- Solid project management skills are key for this role, in addition to the ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities and keep complex tactics moving forward
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!