Technical Account Manager
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We work with premium global publishers and independent podcasters to host, distribute, grow and monetise their audio content. Our partners include the BBC, The FT, The Economist, Vice, The Guardian as well as leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, Adam Buxton, The High Low, The Football Ramble and Unexplained.
As Technical Account Manager you will be joining our Customer Experience team reporting to our Global Head of Technical Account Management. You’ll be responsible for maintaining technical and operational relations with our podcasts, publishers and partners. You will become the internal technology and product advocate on behalf of the publishers, manage resolution of critical technical incidents, educate our customers on how to use our products to maximum value gain. In addition, you will assist with growing the business by acquiring new publisher customers, project managing technical integration to deploy Client's full suite of monetization solutions. We are looking for someone with an unquenchable thirst to win and a passion for helping online audio publishers to adapt to the digital world and monetize.
- Strong organizationally, process and analytical skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, especially in context with clients
- Deep interest in the audio and podcast industry
- A “can do” attitude: willing to do every day what it takes to get the job done
- Work with global teams in fast paced and ever changing start-up environment
- Have experience in Technical Account Management or experience working in sales, partners - always with the technology in mind
- A big plus is if you are fluent in Spanish, and able to lead Spanish-speaking clients and campaigns
- 20 days annual paid time off (vacation, sick time)
- Health benefits
- Any equipment you need to do your job
- Flexible hours
- Work in a collaborative environment with people who love to share their knowledge
- Paid learning opportunities
This is an opportunity to work in a progressive environment where you will have a big impact on the continued growth since the team is in its start phase.
You want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!