IT- Support Manager
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for an IT-support specialist who will support and manage all IT-related matters globally. You will procure, implement and operate the internal IT required to support the Acast personnel. You will set processes, guidelines and drive implementations of prioritized initiatives and thereafter start to grow this function to maintain the global support at it’s best.
You’ll have a great impact on our ongoing journey and opportunities to grow professionally and eventually scale and bootstrap a team.
You have experience from
- Working hands-on with 3rd party system administration such as Slack, G-suite, Dropbox
- Scaling processes through automation
- Procurement of hardware and software
- License management
- Ensuring hardware and software compliance with information security policies
You will work with
- User access provisioning and deprovisioning
- Asset/mobile device management
- Budget for internal tooling licenses and hardware
- Support office managers in market specific IT requirements
- Procure external services needed to deliver IT capacity to all departments
- Technical support for Acast personnel
- Enabling employees to work remote successfully and secure
- Third party vendor assessment
We will start interviewing for this role the week commencing 7th of January 2020
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!