Ad Operations Manager AU & NZ
Business Operations – Sales : Sales Local Ad-Ops
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for an organized, reliable, hardworking, and detail-oriented Ad Ops Manager to join our Global Ad Ops team, based in Sydney. You will ensure that Ad Sales operations run smoothly, and implement and manage all ad campaigns across our various platforms (online, mobile, and devices). This includes, but is not limited to: ad trafficking, QA, optimizations, programmatic deal setups, and providing campaign reporting and post campaign analysis.
- Trafficking and QA’ing direct sale campaigns
- Programmatic PMP set-up and support
- Providing Account Managers (AM) with forecasts for campaign proposals
- Assist in analysis for inventory and yield management for region
- Campaign optimization, and communicating relevant metrics
- Evaluating the campaign results
- Produce scheduled and ad-hoc inventory and performance-based reporting
- Assist develop existing processes/structures
- Working alongside the wider global traffic team to realise operation strategies.
- Experience working with Salesforce, NetSuite or similar CRM
- Experience working with OMS tools
- Commercial ad-traffic experience (Adswizz, Triton, DFP, or similar)
- Digital experience and working with ad tracking tags
- High competence with Excel and spreadsheet building/formatting
- Competent with Maths
Responsibilities short list:
- Asset coordination
- Performance analysis
- Deadline driven
- Highly efficient and self-going
- Structured and detail oriented
- Exceptional fire-fighting skills
- 3+ years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Team player with great cross-group collaboration skills
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!