Key Account Manager – NO
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Key Account Manager to join our team in Oslo.
The Key Account Manager will be responsible for managing and driving revenue of their
own client portfolio, mainly through media-agencies. Work consists of selling podcast
sponsorships and airtime ads for the podcasters that Acast represent in Norway.
- You will be responsible for the pre-sales media planning
- You will manage your own agency patch and grow revenue
- You will sell audio ads, sponsorship, and branded content
- You will cooperate with our international team of sellers
- You will write and create media proposals in Excel and Powerpoint/Keynote
- You will be responsible for post-sales reporting and up-selling
- You will be a part of a small team in the early days in Norway and be involved in different parts of the business
- You have experience of working in a fast-paced media environment such as podcasting, radio, music streaming, video, and digital publishing
- You have confidence in presenting and building relationships
- You have a great passion for brand storytelling & advertising
- You have experience working with CRM systems (like Netsuite, SalesForce)
- You have strong PowerPoint/Keynote, Word and Excel skills
- You are a highly productive, detail oriented and enthusiastic doer
- You have an ability to deliver results in a timely and precise manner
- You have excellent written and spoken English and Norwegian communication skills
- You believe in long-term relationships and selling with that in mind
We believe that in order to succeed in this role you should have an energetic positive
attitude with an eagerness to learn and grow. You're motivated by working at a hugely
exciting startup where you can exhibit your entrepreneurial spirit whilst working at a
purposeful tech company. We value grit, self-starters and problem solvers. You are
curious, analytical, organized and can produce high-quality work. Last, but not least, we
think you believe in achieving your personal and company goals by working
collaboratively which will achieve greater things than by working alone. At Acast we
provide a great place to learn and develop in a hugely innovative workplace. A genuine
interest in podcasting and digital audio content goes a long way.
Those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset will
thrive at Acast. You want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!
You are welcome to apply for this position at your earliest convenience as we are
currently working with selection and interviews to fill this position.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!