Senior Product Designer
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
As a Product Designer at Acast you work closely with fellow designers and relevant stakeholders to help identify, validate and translate problems into delightful product solutions. You’ll be designing new features, understanding the needs of our customers, and solving complex problems that place you at the forefront of the podcasting revolution.
We believe that the key to a fantastic team culture is both flexibility and structure. That’s why we offer extensive remote benefits as well as regularly planned fika’s, hackdays, Lunch & Learn, rundays and much more. We are a diverse team of curious problem solvers that place focus on the right problem, fast iteration and courage to try something new.
- 5+ years of experience designing for product companies.
- A systematic approach to solving problems.
- You dream in design systems and think in components.
- Experience facilitating cross-functional projects that involve key stakeholders, product teams and other cross-functional roles.
- A natural ability to distill research results into engaging sketches and prototypes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Visual design and prototyping skills.
- Deepen, expand and be an advocate for our Design
- Thinking methodology at Acast
- Translate research and data into tangible experiences together with fellow UX designers, Product Managers and other relevant stakeholders.
- Be autonomous and involved with multiple teams within our product and tech organization
- Contribute to building a versatile design team and pushing the standards to a next level.
What we offer
- A welcoming culture (and Product Design team!).
- The gear you need to do high quality work.
- A remote-first culture. A chance to influence a young industry on a global scale.
- Monthly wellness allowance.
- 30 days holiday.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!