Marketing Coordinator - SE
Marketing – Marketing : Marketing Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a junior podcast-loving marketing coordinator to join our fast-growing global marketing team, based in Stockholm.
You will support the Swedish PR & marketing manager across all of our consumer and trade PR activities, trade marketing activities, events and social media in the Swedish market and supporting across other Nordic markets where needed. This person needs to be passionate about podcasts and be able to juggle multiple projects at once. You need to be proactive, organised, creative and able to be a great ambassador for Acast and our podcasts. The role would suit a junior marketing person with experience of working or a placement in either an agency, brand or similar environment with previous experience in organising events.
- Support the Swedish team on executing owned Acast events, both internal and external. Examples could be agency activations, creator events, attending trade events, putting together education panels, hosting live podcast events and so forth
- Manage a calendar of events for the Swedish team to sponsor or speak at and facilitate process of participating in those events
- Support on any other marketing initiatives - internal or external - as required
- Monitor press stories relating to the company and its brand and creators maximising opportunities for positive PR for the Swedish team
- Track and analyse PR metrics and success
- Contribute to Acast’s social media channels
- Write weekly newsletters towards creators, advertisers and media
- Maintain and update PR assets and product information
- Coordinate press interviews, video shoots and demos with spokespeople where necessary
Skills and experience required:
- Candidate should preferably have at least 1 years experience working with PR/marketing
- Experience in managing events previously (either through placement or employment)
- Candidate must be conversant in digital and social media
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills
- Candidate must work well both independently and as part of a team, and has a natural affinity for podcasts
- Must have fantastic organisational skills and an innate ability to stay on top of multiple projects at once
- Must have very strong project management and decision-making skills
- Must have a creative mindset and able to come up with new innovative ideas
- Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
- Collaborate with teams across the business on product launches and marketing campaigns
- Ability to work as part of a global team
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!