Senior Product Owner - Consumer Products
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our team that works with Acast’s consumer products. Acast currently has Mobile Apps for Android & iOS, integrations with Smart Speakers, cars as well as a web experience and an embeddable player.
As the product owner of this team you will collaboratively define and prioritize what to build, align with stakeholders and demo incremental deliveries to create enthusiasm and alignment on priorities with the rest of the organization. Your team will be composed of skilled engineers and a product designer.
You will also collaborate in the product team with other Product Owners to create alignment and momentum across the organisation. As a Senior Product Owner, you will have an important role within the team to help us become better Product Owners and build better products.
- Understand the importance of user experience in consumer facing products
- Have delivered product strategies from idea to delivery
- Advocate agile software development practices and balance trade-offs in time, scope and quality
- Have leadership, communication and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Are curious and enjoy a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Monthly wellness allowance
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
Our product and tech team is mostly located in central Stockholm, and this role is based in Stockholm, but with a remote first culture you are able to work remotely part time.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!