Creative Lead - US
Commercial – Sales : Sales Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a dynamic and innovative Creative Lead to join the US Sales & Brand Partnerships Team. As the Acast Creative Lead (US) you will be based in New York and reporting into SVP, Global Sales and working closely with US Director of Sales. You will be responsible for overseeing all creative sales, whilst helping the business improve upon all aspects of branded content and creative best practice. You will be the key link between the Sales and Content teams, with your primary function being to elevate our Account Directors & Executives with their creative-first campaigns, further positioning Acast as a pioneering thought leader in the podcast industry.
- Work closely with the Account Directors/Executives to improve and develop our sales offering with creative and conceptual campaigns for advertisers
- Project manage all branded content campaigns, with input from relevant colleagues within the Sales team
- Work with the Content team to ensure the best execution of sponsorship and branded content opportunities for our talent
- Become the creative lead within Sales meetings, introducing new ideas and raising the creative bar across all elements of our work
- Create thought-provoking briefs that secure work and challenge client’s expectations
- Support and work proactively with ideas that’s connect advertisers and creators in the best way possible
- Work closely with Ad Ops, Planners and Content and demonstrate a deep understanding of the sales and advertisers needs
- Work with the rest of the global Acast Creative team to grow this creative arm of our business, further positioning ourselves as global leaders of creativity within on-demand audio
- Regularly meet with creative, media and PR agencies to build the Acast Creative name and highlight the creative opportunities available for brands within podcasting
- Create a roster of local production partners and foster relationships with chosen partners
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, demonstrating an ability for storytelling while speaking fluently to advertisers and podcasters
- Highly creative, excellent pitching and problem-solving skills
- A deep understanding of media and a passion for advertising
- A keen awareness of trends within branded content, podcasting and the wider cultural landscape
- Highly organised and capable of managing many different projects at once
- Strong interpersonal skills, a positive team player that is collaborative and motivated
- 4+ year’s experience within the media industry /creative agency
- Good contacts with production companies, creative and talent agencies as well as influencers
- Experience of commissioning and project managing branded content, marketing campaigns and live events
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!