Account Executive - UK
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Our partners include top publishers such as the BBC, The FT, The Economist, Guardian, Vice, 7,000 leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, Gary Lineker, Jessie Ware to name only a few. Founded in 2014, Acast is headquartered in one of the fastest-growing tech capitals in the world, Stockholm, Sweden. Our awesome staff of 180+ people worldwide is filled with talented developers and technologists, sales and marketing experts who are passionate about audio storytelling and being part of building the next big thing in tech.
About the Role
Based in our brand new office in Old Street, you will be assisting one agency group in reaching their sales target. It is an incredible opportunity for someone who wants to take a step into the world of media sales. Whilst still assisting with admin for Key Account Directors, you will also be starting to build your own sales experience & skills.
- Training & support for Sales Planners
- Work closely with Key Account Directors to take on responsibility for some of their clients
- Presenting & pitching to agencies & clients
- Work with content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
- Liaising with planners to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
- Liaising with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
- Responsibility for day to day reporting & update of campaign status
- Identify target brands & clients
- Working closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
- Managing group sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
- Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
- Proven desire to get into sales
- Ability to present
- Creative thinking - coming up with desirable ideas for clients
- Able to support & train sales planners
- Ability to prioritise effectively
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Self Starter / motivator
- Drive & resilience
- Excel, Keynote, Word experience
- Good communication skills:Face to face, on phone & in writing
- Fabulous social skills
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!