Global Yield Manager
Commercial – Sales : Sales Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Our partners include top publishers such as the BBC, The FT, The Economist, Guardian, Vice, 7,000 leading independent podcasters like My Dad Wrote a Porno, The Two Johnnies, Blindboy to name only a few. Founded in 2014, Acast is headquartered in one of the fastest-growing tech capitals in the world, Stockholm, Sweden. Our awesome staff of 180+ people worldwide is filled with talented developers and technologists, sales and marketing experts who are passionate about audio storytelling and being part of building the next big thing in tech.
About the Role
Reporting to the Global SVP of Sales, you will be based in our office in Old Street, London. You will be integral to ensuring all global sales teams monetise our inventory as effectively as possible to deliver on the global sales strategy & local market budgets.
You have a deep level of experience in inventory management, and the ability to identify inefficiencies in our current sales strategy.
- Help all markets achieve their annual sales budgets
- Ensure that we maintain & grow profit margins in each region
- Ensure that we are monetising all inventory, especially premium publishers, at the most effective yield possible
- Work closely with our Programmatic Lead to enable effective pricing is in place for our programmatic marketplace
- Work with each market’s Director Of Sales to help manage trading deals - both management of existing deals & possible future ones
- Understand how pricing & inventory can be manipulated to deliver on sales targets in the short & long term
- Support delivery and management of the Acast commercial product and strategy for all Acast sales teams, external publishers and technology partnerships
- Main POC for the Ad Ops team for demand/supply optimisation
- Be comfortable in joining Directors of Sales in face to face meetings, negotiations & presentations
- Work closely with Business Operations to ensure our tech is able to deliver any suggested buying routes
- Provide inputs and thought leadership around demand and supply portfolio, including requirements for success and optimal use of the technology used
- Be the go-to sales representative for all price setting strategy
- Work closely with our Business & Commercial Insights teams
- Understand the media, audio & podcast pricing points in each market we exist
- Using this knowledge, help construct annual budgets for each market when it comes to pricing
- Commercially minded – relationship management to senior leadership and cross team stakeholders with strong business acumen
- Deep understanding and experience of SSPs, DSPs, adservers and the wider programmatic landscape
- Brilliant analytical skills
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Brilliant at MS Excel, data analysis, and internet technologies and able to build efficient reporting dashboards
- Inquisitive & curious & have a love of data in order to make suggestions
- Effective time management skills and goals oriented – ability to prioritise and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Deep experience in Acast sales process
- Understanding of all parts of the Acast business
- Fantastic organisation skills
- Good communication skills at all levels - Face to face, on phone & in writing
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!