Senior Customer Success Manager (UK)
Administration – Admin Global Operation /
Acast is the world’s biggest, fastest-growing podcast platform, and the engine powering creators, advertisers and listeners everywhere. Its services are the most sophisticated available and are constantly being updated with innovative new tools and functionality.
Acast hosts more than 20,000 shows worldwide, monetizing and growing global smash hits. Founded in Sweden in 2014, Acast’s team of more than 250 audio lovers are creating a sustainable and open podcast ecosystem — ensuring the whole industry continues to grow and flourish. The company has sales teams on the ground in 13 markets around the world, including the UK, US, Mexico, Australia, France and Germany.
About the role
The role of the CSM is to help create and execute a fantastic customer experience for new and existing Podcasters who join Acast. You will be managing the customer onboarding journey and ensuring each podcasters’ first experience with Acast is seamless. Your day-to-day job is to build great relationships with our Podcaster partners and become their trusted expert when they have general business and product enquiries. You will be connecting with a wide range of customer types, from non-technical to technically advanced publishers. Your responsibilities will include overseeing all support communication channels, including email support, live chat, social media and occasionally phone or video calls. Additional responsibilities include:
* Solve general technical questions and issues independently where possible, and escalate to L2 technical support when necessary
* Share key customer feedback and insights with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
* Proactively update customers when new products and feature improvements are released
* Update help articles for customers and contribute to internal knowledge base for future employee training
* With gained knowledge and experience, seek to further develop our Customer Success department so that Acast becomes synonymous with amazing client service and support
Who you are
You have a genuine interest in podcasting and digital audio content. You are passionate about technology and have experience utilizing customer support tech (e.g. Intercom, Zendesk, or a similar platform). You are a problem-solver with first-class communication skills, who can explain tech to those less technical. In regards to work environments, you enjoy a fast-paced environment and are comfortable working within a team, as well as individually. Additional characteristics include:
* Customer Success Management experience
* Strong communication skills. Additional language is a plus, preferably French or German
* Logical thinking
* Organized and efficient in work
* Strong Excel skills - preferably intermediateExperience working with a CRM systems
* Experience of basic HTML is preferred
Acast is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin or any of the other wonderful characteristics that make us different.
Culture is our number one priority as a business. We believe people come first, and we work every day to enable autonomy, continuous improvement and bring out the best in people. We’re global and have remote teams, so it’s even more important that we strive for an open, inclusive and caring environment where everyone feels visible and welcome. We consider ourselves a modern organization driven by strong values to create the best, most fulfilling and nurturing culture.
We very much look forward to finding the next great person to join our cause!