Senior Product Owner
Product & Tech – Tech : Tech Global Development
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a Senior Product Owner to join our team that works with Acast’s creator-focussed products, building products for podcasters to help them publish and share content more effectively.
As the Product Owner of this team you will collaboratively define and prioritize what to build, align with stakeholders and demo incremental deliveries to create enthusiasm and alignment on priorities with the rest of the organization. Your team will be composed of skilled engineers and a product designer and it’s a fully remote team, distributed between the US, the EU and South Asia.
You will also collaborate in the product team with other Product Owners to create alignment and momentum across the organisation. As a Senior Product Owner, you will have an important role within the team and within the Product organisation to help us build better products which podcasters love to use.
- Understand that products are for people, and you know how to use technology to create great user experience
- Advocate agile software development practices, short and timely feedback loops and balance trade-offs in time, scope and quality
- Deliver data-driven and user-centric product strategies, from idea to stakeholder and user training plan
- Are comfortable taking responsibility for big product initiatives, and eager to produce excellent work
- Advocate transparent and effective communication flows, both within Tech and with stakeholders across the business
- Are keen on sharing best practices and mentoring Junior POs
- Have excellent leadership and interpersonal relationship building skills
- Are curious and enjoy a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Area available for travelling at least once every quarter to the EU
You want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!