Content Partnerships Coordinator-US
Content – Content : Content Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
About the role
We are looking for a passionate and organized Content Partnerships Coordinator to join our US content team and help support our podcasters.
You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships with existing and new publishers and podcasters. You’ll be their go-to contact at Acast to help provide them with exceptional support in delivering their audio growth strategy. You’ll support their podcast journey and work closely with Acast sales, PR, and marketing teams, as well as colleagues in our global offices.
In addition to a strong knowledge of and passion for podcasting, you’ll be able to demonstrate a sensitivity to commercial opportunities and brands, as well as an appreciation of the rapidly evolving podcast landscape with a data-driven approach.
We’re looking for someone personable, creative, highly organized, and proactive. Most importantly—you must love podcasts! You will be based in our Los Angeles office and report to the US and Canada Director of Content.
- Be the day-to-day point of contact for a rapidly growing roster of publishers and podcasters, from comedians and journalists to production companies and talent agencies
- Help partners to launch their podcasts, give content feedback where needed, and help them develop and implement ways to grow their audiences
- Ensure that the sales teams globally have all the information they need to monetize Acast podcasts and help create sales assets to support sales
- Work with our marketing and PR teams to support our podcasters’ growth strategies
- Provide ad hoc reporting, analysis, and research to the Content Development Managers and Director of Content
- Occasionally join Content Development Managers when pitching to new podcasters and publishers
- Help manage Acast programs, conferences, and events
- Guide and assist podcasters with integration into our systems
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of the US podcast market and audio industry
- Exceptional verbal and written interpersonal, relationship management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Highly organized and capable of managing many different projects at once
- Team player who is collaborative, creative, highly motivated and a real self-starter
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- 2+ years experience dealing with external partners and working cross-departmentally in media, marketing, production, journalism, or branded content
We are a flat organization that works towards enabling teams to make the best possible decisions rather than having decisions made for them. We believe in autonomy and a culture of continuous improvement.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!