Customer Success Manager (English, Swedish, and Norwegian speaker) - SE
Business Operations – Operations: Operations Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
As Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will be joining our Global Customer Success team to become the "first contact" for many of the interactions we have with our Podcast customers. In this role you will play an integral role in shaping the customer experience we provide, by helping our content creators (our Podcasters) get the most value out of the Acast platform and monetization services we provide. We want all our Podcasters to rave about our service and to recommend Acast to the highest level!
Your role will be to support all our content creator customers – from some of the largest global and local podcasters, to provide them with the best support experience regarding all aspects of our platform – from product guidance and support, through to new customer on-boarding, as well as advertising, financial payouts support, and retention and renewal.
- Navigate and gain a deep understanding of our platform and products so as to create a fantastic support experience for new and existing Podcasters
- Build great relationships with our Podcaster partners and become their trusted expert on platform and support requests and other general business and product enquiries
- Connect with a wide-range of customer types, from non-technical to more technically advanced
- Oversee all support communication channels, inc email support, phone support, social media and live chat
- Solve general technical questions and issues independently where possible, and escalate to L2 technical support when necessary
- Support new customer on-boarding so as to ensure first experiences with Acast are seamless
- Share key customer feedback and insights with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Contribute to product backlog by logging issues, bugs, and feature requests when applicable
- Proactively update customers when new products and feature improvements are released
- Update help articles for customers and contribute to internal knowledge base for future employee training
- With gained knowledge and experience, seek to further develop our Customer Success department so that Acast becomes synonymous with amazing client service and support
- Demonstrating a critical eye for great content, help act as a filter for new Podcaster requests to ensure Acast’s network is perceived as the world’s best home for audio content
Competencies and characteristics
- Bi-lingual English and Swedish required (tri-lingual including Norwegian a
- A genuine interest in podcasting and digital audio content
- Experience using customer/tech support technology
- First-class communication skills, an ability to translate tech to those less technical
- Logical thinking
- Structured and efficient in work
- Unrivalled problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
- Experience of basic HTML and/or code structuring
- Strong Excel skills - preferably intermediate
- Confident with numeracy
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with a CRM systems
- Team player but also comfortable with taking individual responsibility
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!