Sales Planner - AU
Commercial – Sales : Sales Local Sales Planner
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
Acast are the AU market leader for podcasts, one of the fastest growing areas in media. Over the last 2 years, we have won & secured the exclusive sales contracts for the most respected publishers – Seven West Media, Pacific, 10 Speaks, Vice Australia & many more. We work with the very best influencers such as Osher Gunsberg, Melissa Ambrosini, Pete Evans, and Lola Berry. With over 7,000 podcasts & 20m monthly listens, Acast truly is the home of global and Australian podcasting.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Based in our office in Pyrmont, Sydney, this is a support role for the sales team & will be integral in the sales process and delivery of advertising campaigns. This role is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast moving media environment, and can organise & multi task brilliantly. This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the most exciting start-ups out of Stockholm since Spotify. Passion for audio is an absolute must.
- Work with content, ad ops & finance to ensure smooth delivery of all campaigns
- Liaising with sales team, agency & client to set up, deliver & report podcast campaigns
- Liaising with podcasters to manage & monetise their inventory
- Manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Day to day reporting & update of campaign status
- Help building & creating sales collateral
- Identify target brands & clients
- Working closely with content team to understand commercial opportunities
- Create sales plans & proposals, responding to briefs
- Managing sales pipeline, ensuring visibility of all potential
- Internal reporting – updating ad & sponsorship inventory
- Ensuring revenue figures are correct
- Ensure all relevant invoicing details are correct on bookings
- Self Starter / motivated
- Excel, Keynote, Word experience
- Previous media experience from agency or publisher
- Positive, Outgoing and open to learning new things
- A good understanding of the media landscape
- Loves podcasts and storytelling
Acast is the largest podcast company in world with offices all around the globe. We embrace the entrepreneurial spirit and invest in our staff. With ambitions to become bigger, better and widely used across the world we think Acast is one of the most exciting companies to work for at the moment.
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!