International Expansion Manager, PR & Marketing
Commercial – Sales : Sales Global General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
We are looking for a driven PR and marketing professional to join the New Market Expansion team, working to build and launch our ongoing International Expansion. In this role, you will contribute to the success of our expansion from a PR and marketing perspective, overseeing multiple aspects of the launch process. Working with the Expansion team and Global Marketing team, you’ll help set and execute Acast’s PR strategy in new markets. You will create and maintain relationships with relevant influencers, journalists, bloggers and digital community leaders in these markets. You will identify suitable local agency or freelance partners to help launch Acast in new markets from a PR and comms point of view. You’ll act as the Acast point of contact in briefing them, setting the strategy with them and overseeing our launches to ensure they are on-brand and on-message. You’ll also work closely with our commercial teams and colleagues in our global offices. This position requires extensive travelling.
- Create and maintain relationships with local agency or freelance resource in new markets
- Manage the local resource in delivering seamless first-class new market launches through PR, comms and additional marketing activities
- Remain current on PR and relevant industries’ news and trends
- Track and analyse PR metrics and success
- Report back on success of market launches and achieving of KPIs
- Develop, write, and oversee the translation of materials such as press releases, Q&As, briefing documents, fact sheets, bylined articles and presentations.
- Localise global marketing campaigns for new markets where relevant
- Support the local resource on executing owned Acast events. Examples could be agency activations, attending trade events, putting together education panels, hosting live podcast events, etc.
- Work closely with the Head of New Market Expansion to ensure we achieve growth targets and launch new markets on time
- Evangelize on the power of podcasts at creator meet-ups and industry events, when launching a new market, to boost Acast brand
- Support the training and onboarding of the local teams
- Hustler mentality - ability to get things done and effective at multitasking
- Minimum 4 years of PR and/or Marketing experience, pitching releases, angles, interviews and data-led stories to media
- Extensive project leading skills (campaign, events, social, coordination)
- Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
- Team player that is collaborative, diplomatic and flexible
- Creativity in comms and able to work flexibly under pressure
- Proven ability to communicate and navigate through multiple disciplines, departments and across different cultures
- Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
- Comfortable in a fast-changing, early stage environment
- Willing to travel extensively and stay in a launch market for an extended period of time
- Wellness allowance
- 30 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!