Technical Customer Success Manager - AU
Business Operations – Operations: Operations Local General
Acast is the world leading technology platform for on-demand audio and podcasting with offices in Stockholm, London, New York, Los Angeles, Sydney, Paris, Oslo and Berlin. We have over 150M monthly listens today, and are growing rapidly. At our core is a love of audio and the fascinating stories our podcasters tell.
We are a flat organization that supports a culture of autonomy and respect, and find those with an entrepreneurial spirit and curious mindset thrive at Acast.
As Technical Customer Success Manager (you will be joining our Global Customer Success team to become the "first contact" for many of the interactions we have with our Podcast customers. In this role you will play an integral role in shaping the customer experience we provide, by helping our content creators (our Podcasters) get the most value out of the Acast platform and monetization services we provide. We want all our Podcasters to rave about our service and to recommend Acast to the highest level!
Your role will be to support all our content creator customers – from some of the largest global and local podcasters, to provide them with the best support experience regarding all aspects of our platform – from product guidance and support, through to new customer on-boarding, as well as advertising, financial payouts support, and retention and renewal.
- Navigate and gain a deep understanding of our platform and products so as to create a fantastic support experience for new and existing Podcasters
- Build great relationships with our Podcaster partners and become their trusted expert on platform and support requests and other general business and product enquiries
- Connect with a wide-range of customer types, from non-technical to more technically advanced
- Oversee all support communication channels, inc email, support, phone support, social media and live chat
- Solve complex technical questions and issues independently where possible, and escalate to L2 technical support only when necessary
- Support new customer on-boarding so as to ensure first experiences with Acast are seamless
- Share key customer feedback and insights with internal stakeholders on a regular basis
- Contribute to product backlog by logging clear and concise bug reports or product requests
- Proactively update customers when new products and feature improvements are released
- Update help articles for customers and contribute to internal knowledge base for future employee training
- Demonstrating a critical eye for great content, help act as a filter for new Podcaster requests to ensure Acast’s network is perceived as the world’s best home for audio content
- Continually work to improve our support processes as we scale
Competencies and characteristics
- English required (bi-lingual including Korean a bonus!)
- A genuine interest in podcasting and digital audio content
- Experience using customer/tech support technology
- First-class communication skills, an ability to translate tech to those less technical
- Technical trouble-shooting - intermediate
- Experience of basic HTML and/or code structuring
- Unrivalled problem-solving skills
- Passionate about technology
- Fast and enthusiastic learner
- Strong Excel skills - preferably intermediate
- Confident with numeracy
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Experience working with a CRM systems
- Team player but also comfortable with taking individual responsibility
Do you want to be part of our ongoing journey? Apply now!