Jackson, NJ /
Seasonal Park Operations - North America – THE FLASH Pass, Six Flags Great Adventure & Hurricane Harbor /
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso LoQueue leading-edge virtual queuing solutions get people out of queue lines and uses multiple technology platforms for all kinds of attractions. We help create additional revenue for parks and improve their guests' experience by allowing guests to wait less and enjoy more.
We are looking for a Manager for THE FLASH Pass office at Six Flags Great Adventure in Jackson, New Jersey. The Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of THE FLASH Pass office, which includes meeting and exceeding sales targets and goals, personnel staffing and management, reporting, and all other escalations. We are seeking an individual with previous supervisory experience who is familiar with seasonal, high-volume, product-based operations.
- Responsible for in-park sales and promotional activities and assisting, preparing, and directing workers engaged in sales activities. Responsible for displays and rental office advertising copy.
- Trains all direct reports through the park employment office and assures all paperwork associated with hiring and training are completed and retained in accordance with accesso and park regulations.
- Supervises employees engaged in Guest service at attractions, registration, and cash tills, managing attraction times or other information into the system, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees specific duties both at the attractions and in the sales office. Assures staff wage and time records are accurately recorded and reported per assigned schedule.
- Ensures staff's adherence to pricing, refund, discount, and staffing policies. Answers and responds appropriately to any Guest complaints or inquiries, approves refunds, and handles other operational Guest interactions.
- Meets weekly with various accesso and park departments to inform/communicate any issues and goals and ensures good communication with both companies.
- Operates, monitors, and/or supervises the operation of the accesso network in the park and assists in maintenance of the accesso system. Reports any system/operational issues arising from the function of the system to accesso, to System Support Managers or Support Engineers in the event of system issues arise.
- Prepares orders for supplies or prepares requisitions to replenish spare units and consumables to levels required on hand.
- Is responsible for the security of the system, all related equipment and general safety of items in the location.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You should come from a previous management/supervisory background in a high-volume sales or cash-handling role.
- You must enjoy working with people as this position is both the leader of a team as well as someone who will be the primary escalation point for guests.
- You are a polished and professional communicator.
- You are comfortable using office and business software, which includes the Microsoft suite of tools. You should also have an aptitude to learn human resources and other systems and technology.
- You are organized while you multitask and can prioritize even while priorities are shifting.
- You will be working within spreadsheets and calendars and will need to be meticulous and detail-oriented.
- We are a very fast-paced environment; you should be prepared to think on your feet and make decisions that will benefit your team and company.
- You will be handling money and will need to have basic math and accounting skills to ensure accuracy.
- You may be working outside at any given time and must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- All THE FLASH Pass employees must abide by the grooming and safety guidelines of our client.
- You must have the flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays and have reliable transportation.
- This job requires some physical activity, such as bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis. You may be spending long periods of time standing or moving and may also be required to lift or move heavy items (up to 25 pounds).
What We Offer
- Performance and sales-based incentives
- Free admission to the park on your days off
- Complimentary tickets to Six Flags Great Adventure
- Free rentals of THE FLASH Pass on your days off
- You must be at least 18 years old to be eligible for employment.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- No relocation offered for this position.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and accesso All Stars. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.