UI Engineer (Angular)
Lake Mary, FL
Engineering – Ticketing - Development
accesso® Named One of Orlando’s “Best Places to Work”
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold over 50 million tickets online per year and processed over $1.5 billion annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
Who You Are:
- You thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
- You enjoy solving challenging problems on a global scale
- You take pride in the code that you write – quality first!
- You are passionate about your work… because we are about our product
- You like gummy bears and coffee (together or not; it's up to you) and can play a mean game of ping pong
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent).
- 3+ years of professional software engineering experience in developing complex web applications
- Strong experience with AngularJS/Angular
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with PHP
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive and willing to take ownership
Nice to Have:
- Experience with migrating applications from AngularJS to Angular
- Experience with build systems like Gulp/Webpack
- Experience with modern PHP 7 standards
- Experience with Node.js web frameworks like Express, Fastify, etc.
- Familiarity with REST web services
- Familiarity with Java
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary based on experience
- The opportunity to earn an annual company discretionary bonus with the potential for stock options
- Generous Paid Time Off as well as paid Volunteer Time Off
- Health insurance plans, including employer-contributed HSA and employer-paid disability and life insurance.
- Matching 401K
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.