Solutions Manager / Sales Engineer
San Diego, CA
Client Operations – TE2 - Implementation Services
TE2, The Experience Engine, a division of accesso, provides consumer-facing enterprises an engine to drive personalization, recommendations and commerce for the physical world, in real-time. We believe every consumer facing business with physical locations will benefit from a machine-learning based platform that provides deep insights and recommendations for how consumers interact and ultimately spend with global brands.
As a TE2 Solutions Manager, you will be part of the dynamic Implementation Services team that’s passionate about driving customer-centric solutions and challenging the status quo. You will provide a combination of technical solutioning skills and business acumen to drive the implementation of the client vision rooted in the capabilities of TE2's core product.
As a Subject Matter Expert and evangelist for TE2's Product offering, you will educate clients and stakeholders about the capabilities, proper use, integration, and best practices of TE2's products. You will define and document client business requirements. You will own the solution design, working closely with the TE2 Business Development, Technical Architects, Product Managers, Project Managers and Implementation Engineers to define and design solutions that create amazing guest experiences, improve loyalty, and increase revenue for TE2's enterprise customers. You will be the voice of the client ensuring that lessons learned, product friction points, and client specific customizations are communicated and implemented as harvestable IP to the product team.
Who Are You?
- You are passionate about the convergence of physical+digital, and the new powerful ways to enable amazing consumer experiences
- You’re on top of the latest digital technology trends
- You are exceptionally detail oriented
- You are analytical and inquisitive
- You truly care about the business value and consumer impact of your products
- You are a self-starter who adapts well to change
- You are a confident communicator to all audiences, including internal and external executive stakeholders
- You are skilled at influencing colleagues and partners to reach decisions based on open communication and collaboration
You will work with TE2 Business Development, Clients, Client Relations, and Product Management to:
- Assist in the sales process by driving qualified sales opportunities to a defined solution
- Gain a clear understanding of each client’s vision and problems & opportunities that are driving an elevated guest experience
- Determine the best way to leverage, configure, and introduce TE2 products to drive client value
- Guide the client for best practices related to product usage, evangelize the product, and define how it should be used
- Collect client specific customizations and refine requirements
- Align and prioritize client requirements to be included in future product releases
- Client advocate to the TE2 product management organization ensuring long term alignment with TE2's product vision
You will work with Technical Architects, Product Delivery Teams, and Implementation Engineers to:
- Determine proper implementation & integration approaches, and to understand product limitations.
- Determine which existing TE2 products can be leveraged to solve the client’s problems/seize the opportunity
- Ensure the vision and requirements are successfully delivered in the product releases
You will work with TE2 leadership, Client Engagement Managers, Implementation Engineers, Product Management, Product Delivery Team, and Project Management to:
- Manage expectations
- Identify risks
Skills & Abilities You Have:
- Solid understanding of the software deployment lifecycle
- Own assigned tasks and passionate about the team's success
- A natural desire to make clients successful, with solutioning skills to determine the best way to implement TE2 products to meet client needs and to drive client value
- A passion for delivering quality client facing software implementations in multi-vendor, fast paced environments
- Effective communication skills, presentation skills, and the ability to influence technical direction through well thought out plans and presentations
- Experience executing in a client facing role
- Ability to set client expectations, work with a variety of personalities, and navigate difficult discussions to positive outcomes
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the software product development industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Related
- Relevant Tools: Postman, LucidChart, JIRA/Confluence
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills with both internal and external resources required
- Advanced technical and business skills
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally, up to 30%
- Familiarity with Microservices, REST APIs, and Integration Architectures are a strong plus
- Python/SQL experience a plus
- Prior experience with Strategy and Product Management functions is a plus
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time position. No contractors please.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.