Full Stack Engineer (.NET, Angular)
Lake Mary, FL /
Engineering – Development /
We are seeking a Full Stack (Software) Engineer to be a key member of a small team, responsible for the development of new features and maintenance of the Siriusware Control product. As part of our accesso® Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships and so much more.
The Full Stack (Software) Engineer must be skilled at designing and writing code for new functionality that is efficient, compliant to industry and company best practices, well documented, consistent with all technical requirements, delivered on time and unit tested. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and organization skills, with experience working in a remote-first environment.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports to: VP, Engineering
Travel Requirement: Up to 5%
- Maintaining existing software code to meet the same standards/criteria as new code
- Alpha testing new code
- Documenting newly implemented features and bug fixes
- Providing technical support when issues are escalated by technical support staff
- Assisting with and/or performing upgrades, training, and implementation
- Serving as a member of the after-hours emergency technical support team
- Experience writing queries and complex stored procedures in SQL Server databases
- Ability to work in teams or independently with minimal direction
- Experience with Scrum practices and ceremonies
- BONUS: College degree in computer science or a related field
- BONUS: Proficient in Automated/Unit Testing or Jira
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and foster our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing them well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We believe in the power of inclusivity and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.