Implementation Specialist - Queuing
Lake Mary, FL /
Client Operations – LoQueue - North America /
We seek a highly motivated and detail-oriented Queuing Implementation Specialist to facilitate the onboarding of new clients and upgrading existing clients to new solutions. The Queuing Operations team is a small and talented group who are dedicated to supporting our clients around the globe, and our technology is in high demand. The Queuing Implementation Specialist will bring our combined decades of experience to ensure our clients’ objectives are met, that their guests are satisfied, and that the clients are thrilled with our solution.
As part of our virtual queuing team, you’ll work on our patented suite of virtual queuing technology which has saved over 12 million guests worldwide more than 4.2 billion minutes of waiting in line. The ideal candidate will have experience working well under pressure. We move quickly and look for team members with excellent problem-solving techniques and the ability to make sound decisions. We require self-starters who are able to adapt and learn.
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports to: Implementation Manager - Queuing
Travel Requirement: Up to 33% to accesso Office/Client Locations
- Work with accesso team members and clients during discovery to flesh out business requirements
- Partner with the client to provide best practices to achieve their stated goals
- Set up, configure, and test the client’s solution on test and production environments
- Gather client assets while holding them accountable to the agreed upon timelines
- Write basic training material and facilitate client training on the solution
- Set up clients’ access to systems/reporting
- Travel to client sites through life cycle of deployment to attend activities leading up to go-live
- Provide updates to Implementation Manager
- Support the Park Operations team with new functionality to an existing client
- Other duties as assigned
Technologies You May Work With:
- Web based in-house tools for set up and configuration of client sites
- Android based App for use at client venues
- The Prism band, an in-house wearable technology solution for virtual queuing
- Various hardware including NFC, SubGHz radio, Bluetooth beacon, and others
- Microsoft Office suite of products
- AWS hosting and deployment tools
- Strong organizational methods
- Superb critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional decision-making and prioritization skills
- Highly effective verbal & written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal & team skills
- Previous experience in Theme Park Operations or other large-scale, customer-facing enterprises is a plus
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, on weekends and holidays. Must be able to travel, including outside of the US. Must have and maintain a satisfactory driving record in order to obtain a rental car at travel destinations as well as be comfortable using automobile, train, and plane transportation.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.