Software Project Manager
Lake Mary, FL
Client Operations – TE2 - Implementation Services
TE2 - The Experience Engine™ Inc, a division of accesso, is the leader in experience-driven, personalized advertisement and content delivery for connected consumers, bridging the physical and digital brand experience across mobile, wearables and other digital technologies. TE2 is designed for industries where an in-person experience is a critical engagement opportunity, including hospitality, resorts, theme parks, food, travel, education and healthcare. For more information about TE2, please visit www.theexperienceengine.com.
The Software Project Manager is the dedicated individual responsible for managing the delivery of the TE2 platform to our client’s environments. This role is responsible for managing all project related issues and working with the various internal teams to drive those issues to resolution. This exciting role is the face of TE2 with this large client and as such, the candidate will be expected to be an excellent communicator and a manager of stakeholder expectations. The Project Manager will develop a functional level understanding of the end to end solution platform and be able to communicate the value of the platform both internally and externally.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
Reports to: Director, Implementation Services
Travel Requirement: 20-25% to Client Locations
Who you are and what you will be working on:
- Passionate about delivering amazing customer experiences and delighting customers through a relentless focus on quality and execution.
- Create strong relationships; As part of the Implementation Services team you will build strong relationships with client stakeholders and third-party partners in order to meet commitments.
- Work through others to solve complex problems, streamline processes, facilitate working sessions, own the project schedule, status meetings, and project risk analysis.
- Empowered and accountable for managing Statement of Work (SOW) deliverables to successful completion, and to expand opportunities and revenue within each assigned client account.
- Primary point of contact with stakeholders for problem resolution, and to drive timely decisions. The Project Manager will be the primary escalation point for project decisions, technical and delivery challenges.
- Work in partnership with accesso Implementation, Product Management and Engineering teams to drive successful product implementations and integrations with customer systems.
- Excellent communicator with strong presentation skills, able to quickly learn the TE2 Platform and evangelize its value to customers, partners and prospects.
- You are a strong leader; Managing internal TE2 stakeholders, partner/ vendor relationships and the customer, in order to manage expectations and meet customer commitments. You are always working to establish and maintain a long-term business relationship.
- Strong leadership, communications, relationship building and project management skills, and experience managing teams and complex technology/ software projects ideally for an IT services or software product company.
- Strong technology background and acumen working on leading edge technologies, primarily software. Diversity in a range of technology, software and applications is desirable.
- A proven track record of managing complex customer facing projects to successful completion, within large corporate environments.
- Experience managing projects in their early phases, including building out the team and implementing processes, infrastructure, support systems and reporting tools.
- BS/MS Degree in Business, Information Systems, Computer Science and/or related technical discipline.
- 7+ years of overall IT Project Management experience (PMP or similar certification is a plus)
- Strong leadership skills
- Customer facing project delivery experience
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing and collaborative skills
- Proficient at synthesizing diverse and complex needs, communicating them simply to all levels of the organization
- Will have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile project methodology and practices
- Eager to solve problems and have a proven history being able to solve complex issues
- Ability to quickly assimilate new information
- Ability step in and take charge
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free and smoke free company, meaning employees may not smoke or use illegal drugs while at work or away from work.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.