Click to Apply for Future Consideration
Future Opportunities /
Are you interested in joining the accesso team, but don't see the right opportunity? Help us get to know you by filling out a brief application. We'll keep in touch and let you know of new roles that may be a fit!
Typical Skills We Hire For:
- Software Engineers
- Automation Engineers (SDET / SEiT)
- Site Reliability Engineers (DevOps)
- Client Success
- Implementation/Deployment Specialists
- Product Owners and Scrum Masters
- Project and Program Managers
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- 4-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Four different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
Life at accesso:
At accesso, we believe that fun is a fundamental part of the workday! From our tech to our passion for attractions, we infuse fun into everything we do, and our culture is no different. We’ve created a virtual environment with no shortage of connection – so share memes and high fives 🙌 with teammates, or break up your day with virtual escape quests, “Online Office Olympics” and more! Work-life balance is important here too, so you’ll have flexibility in choosing the work setting and hours that fit your life best (so long as your work permits).
We believe that diversity is vital to innovation and that when we celebrate what makes each of us unique, we create a more inclusive environment where you can truly thrive🌱. Our people are our most treasured asset, and we are proud to have such talented, passionate and tech-savvy professionals on our team💚. We are dedicated to providing equal opportunities for all, and any hiring decisions will be assessed on qualifications, merit and business need. If there are any accommodations you may need throughout the hiring process, please feel free to email us at email@example.com so that we can set you up for success. Learn more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
Our team is on a mission to improve the guest experience with technology. We support some of the world's top attractions and leisure & entertainment venues 🏟🎡🎢🚢🎻 by creating innovative technology solutions that enhance the guest journey from start to finish. Currently, accesso® employs over 500 team members around the globe 🌎, many of whom come from the industries we serve. From ticketing and eCommerce to virtual queuing and more, we understand firsthand what makes our clients and their guests smile, and we’re constantly developing new solutions to enhance the guest experience while helping our clients streamline operations and drive revenue.