Seasonal Recruiting & Scheduling Coordinator
Seasonal Park Operations - North America – H2GO Pass, Splish Splash
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso LoQueue leading-edge virtual queuing solutions get people out of queue lines and uses multiple technology platforms for all kinds of attractions. We help create additional revenue for parks and improve their guests' experience by allowing guests to wait less and enjoy more.
We are looking for a Recruiting & Scheduling Coordinator to support the H2Go Pass operations at Splish Splash Water Park in Calverton, New York. This person will be responsible for ongoing recruiting efforts and ensuring that the operation is staffed appropriately. This is an excellent, entry-level opportunity for individuals to learn about full-cycle, high-volume recruiting. A qualified candidate will have strong organizational and prioritization skills to create and maintain staffing schedules to meet requirements set by the company and park manager.
- Collaborate with management and Recruiting Manager on overall recruiting strategy
- Post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers, job boards and social media
- Research and develop partnerships with local businesses to generate additional talent pipelines and establish accesso’s employer brand.
- Coordinate and attend offsite recruiting through career and job fairs, on-campus (high school and higher education) information sessions, and other community events.
- Evaluate and screen applications, resumes and cover letters
- Conduct phone and in-person interviews to assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitude while maintaining
- Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires
- Stay up-to-date with current recruiting methods
- Contact new employees to schedule onboarding sessions
- Prepare new hire paperwork for orientation
- Meet weekly with accesso management team to ensure adequate staffing for the location and brainstorm solutions to potential challenges or roadblocks
- Maintain proper staffing levels which includes: Creating work schedules for park location, manage Time Off Requests (TORs) approvals and shift replacement requests with The H2Go Pass manager, and submit schedules into ADP and verify all staff TOR and Replacement forms have been updated on the schedule
- Any other duty assigned by the H2Go Pass Supervisor or Manager.
- You must enjoy working with people – stellar guest experience is our priority and we are looking for people who can collaborate amongst our teams and guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- We are a very fast-paced environment; you should be prepared to think on your feet and make decisions – either independently or with your team – at an effective pace.
- You are comfortable using office and business software, which includes the Microsoft suite of tools. You should also have an aptitude to learn human resources and other systems and technology.
- You are organized while you multitask and can prioritize even while priorities are shifting.
- You will be working within spreadsheets and calendars and will need to be meticulous and detail-oriented.
- You are a polished and professional communicator.
- All H2Go employees must abide by the grooming and safety guidelines of our client.
- You must have the flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays and have reliable transportation.
- This job requires some physical activity, such as bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis. You may be spending long periods of time standing or moving and may also be required to lift or move heavy items (up to 25 pounds).
- BONUS: You are currently or have previously been in a recruiting and/or scheduling role or have enrolled in HR (with focus in recruiting) courses.
What We Offer:
- Performance and sales-based incentives
- Free admission to the park on your days off
- Free rentals of H2Go Pass on your days off
- You must be at least 16 years old to be eligible for employment.
- We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- No relocation offered for this position.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.