Product Support Specialist
Twyford, UK /
Client Operations – LoQueue - EMEA /
We are seeking a Product Support Specialist who is looking to develop a career within an often fast-paced technology environment along side an experienced and skilled Operations team. This position will support with planning, implementation, maintenance, and support of the bespoke LoQueue product set. As part of our virtual queuing team, you’ll work on our patented suite of virtual queuing technology which has saved over 12 million guests worldwide more than 4.2 billion minutes of waiting in line.
The Product Support Specialist will offer support with all client deployments, ensure maximum uptime of our systems, engage and collaborate with all internal stakeholders and be able to effectively plan and communicate new initiatives and ongoing maintenance tasks. The ideal candidate would be a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual who will do whatever it takes to meet a clients‘ needs.
Location: Twyford, UK
Reports to: Operations Director
Travel Requirement: Up to 25%
- Diagnosing, repairing and maintaining system hardware ready for delivery into live operations.
- Providing first line/second line support for both internal and external end user challenges.
- Assisting with scheduled park maintenance visits ensuring the integrity of the park network infrastructure for all LoQueue products.
- Aiding in delivery and return of system hardware ensuring all tracking processes are followed and executed correctly.
- Assisting with out of hours support ensuring all issues are dealt with or escalated in a timely manner and accurately tracked and followed up following any incidents.
- Operating the stock and inventory management system ensuring accurate submission and tracking of all stock items
- Developing and ensure correct processes and procedures are followed in ensuring a safe, organized and suitable stock room.
- Managing the procurement of system hardware for replacement/obsolete parts
- Supporting with UAT and implementation of system hardware and network infrastructure into parks or external clients, ensuring tasks are delivered on time.
- Assisting with the configuration and deployment of LoQueue software and hardware from Test into Staging and Production environments
- Maintaining and developing existing and new customers/end user/supplier relationships through individual site support and liaison with internal/external staff
- Complying with all Health and Safety requirements including producing Risk Assessments and Method Statements
- Self-motivated and disciplined with clear vision of the future
- Strong interpersonal skills for working within a highly collaborative, cross-functional and team-orientated environment
- Able to professionally and effectively communicate with external clients with strong written and verbal skills
- Maintain advanced organizational skills in order to prioritise tasks and be able to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Experienced with Microsoft operating systems and Microsoft Office suite
- Working knowledge of power and hand tools, Health & Safety and PPE
- Ability to spend long periods of time standing or moving or working at height
- Full UK driving licence
- Must be able to workdays, evenings, weekends and holidays to meet business needs
- Able to work in all weather conditions, both indoors and outdoors
- This role includes international travel for up to 25% of the year – you must be flexible and in some circumstances, last minute travel is expected
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance;
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%);
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and foster our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing them well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We believe in the power of inclusivity and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.