Cashiers & Ride Attendants
San Antonio, Texas /
Seasonal Park Operations - North America – THE FLASH Pass, Six Flags Fiesta Texas /
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso LoQueue leading-edge virtual queuing solutions get people out of queue lines and uses multiple technology platforms for all kinds of attractions. We help create additional revenue for parks and improve their guests' experience by allowing guests to wait less and enjoy more.
We are looking for Team Members who are excited about the attractions industry, self-motivated to learn about our virtual queuing solutions, and have a strong guest-services personality. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals to learn about theme park operations. accesso Team Members will assist guests as they enter the rides with our products, answering questions and handling product-related issues in a timely and friendly manner. They will also promote and sell THE FLASH Pass to guests at assigned locations throughout the park.
Location: THE FLASH Pass Office in San Antonio Texas at Six Flags Fiesta Texas
Reports To: THE FLASH Pass Manager
Responsibilities as a Cashier Include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all park guests.
- Enter guest information into the computer using
- Compute or re-compute bills, itemized lists, and tickets showing amount due.
- Make change, cash traveler's checks, authorize credit cards, take deposits, and issue receipts and rented devices to customers.
- Quote price of items and services for which money is received.
- Upsell guests to other service levels and offerings
- Operate cash register by compiling printed list, and display cost of customer purchase, tax, and rebates on monitor screen and issue receipt.
- At end of shift, totals cash register contents shown on register tape; verifies against cash on hand and register reports with supervisor.
- Familiarize yourself with the product offerings of our client, such as season pass discounts as well as park events and attraction information.
Responsibilities as a Ride Attendant Include:
- Provide excellent customer service to all park guests.
- Check THE FLASH Pass to ensure guest-eligibility to ride an attraction at assigned ride station
- Direct both THE FLASH Pass and non-THE FLASH Pass guests to specified point in ride line to ensure proper merging.
- Collaborate with ride operations staff to ensure guests are loaded on ride in a timely manner.
- Promote THE FLASH Pass and provide system overview to guests in normal queues at rides or other designated areas of the park.
- Report to ride lead followed by an accesso supervisor.
- You must be 16 years or older to be eligible for employment.
- Comfortable working as both a cashier and ride attendant in THE FLASH Pass operations.
- You must enjoy working with people – stellar guest experience is our priority and we are looking for people who can communicate with our guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- We are a very fast-paced environment; you should be prepared to think on your feet and make decisions – either independently or with your team – at an effective pace.
- You will be working with our queuing technology and questions or issues may arise from guests who are non-technical. Patience and the ability to timely resolve these questions and issues are an absolute requirement.
- You will be handling money and will need to have basic math and accounting skills to ensure accuracy.
- You may be working outside at any given time and must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- You will be asked to assist with cleaning tasks around the office such as mopping, wiping down counters walls, taking out trash, and other basic cleaning tasks.
- All THE FLASH Pass employees must abide by the grooming and safety guidelines of our client.
- You must have the flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays and have reliable transportation.
- This job requires some physical activity, such as bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis. You may be spending long periods of time standing or moving and may also be required to lift or move heavy items (up to 25 pounds).
- BONUS: You love theme parks!
Perks & Benefits:
- Pay rate starts at $13.50 per hour
- Performance and sales-based incentives
- Free admission to the park on your days off
- Complimentary tickets to Six Flags Fiesta Texas
- Free rentals of THE FLASH Pass on your days off
WORKING AT accesso:
At accesso, we are continuously committed to the wellbeing of our employees. We understand that every individual is balancing a variety of personal and professional needs, and that giving each employee the power to choose where they work best can play a big part in helping to nurture work-life balance and to support their overall quality of life. That is why we’ve introduced a flexible work program which allows employees (so long as their work permits) to select from fully remote, fully office-based, or hybrid setting options.
If you opt to operate out of one of our offices, you’ll find bright and open spaces, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, and an office environment where we embrace fun, creativity, and our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally through a multitude of recognition programs. We are empowered to do great work and then are recognized and rewarded for going above and beyond and for supporting our fellow team mates.
We work hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a team. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of collaborative problem solving and continuous improvement – because there’s always room to grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating an environment which recognizes that our differences are our strengths, and empowers team members to bring all of who they are to work. Any hiring decision made is assessed based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.