Lake Mary, FL /
Client Operations – Global Implementation /
We seek a highly motivated and detail-oriented Implementation Specialist to join the accesso® Ticketing Group to facilitate the onboarding of new clients and system functionality. As part of our accesso® Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships and so much more.
Successful candidates will be self-starters who are able to learn and adapt, with experience working well under pressure. Team members with excellent problem-solving techniques and the ability to make sound decisions are essential. We require self-driven professionals, who love to work with people and technology, equally. The individual will be a strong communicator, both verbal and written, who can work well within a team environment that includes both remote employees and clients. Candidates must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, on weekends and holidays. We move quickly.
Location: Lake Mary, Florida
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports to: Director, Global Implementation
Travel Requirement: Less than 10%
- Support the Global Implementation team with system installations, client API connections and testing, data imports, and layout designs.
- Create and manage documentation related to Implementations and accesso products, specific for use by clients and other users.
- Assist with and/or perform system installation and upgrades. Test/troubleshoot hardware to guarantee performance.
- Provide software support for the accesso product(s), as needed. Troubleshoot issues and implement solutions.
- Basic custom reporting.
- Train client and/or internal staff on the use of the software.
- Verify required functionality and products are supported.
- Previous experience with accesso software applications is ideal. Experience in ticketing, and/or a passion for our core markets, is helpful in developing client relationships and will accelerate understanding and success of the product and individual.
- A working knowledge of computers, including experience with Microsoft Windows and PCs.
- A high comfort level with technology and a working knowledge of SQL server or database systems.
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp complex concepts and use an acute attention to detail while problem solving. You possess superb critical thinking and are solutions oriented.
- Tech-savvy, solutions-oriented multi-tasker committed to providing relentless customer service to our clients.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction. Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to self-prioritize tasks.
- Adherence to systematic troubleshooting procedures and appropriate escalation techniques.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Technology or related field preferred
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.