Client Solutions Specialist
Twyford, UK /
Client Operations – Client Success /
We are seeking a Client Solutions Specialist to be the primary contact for all aspects of account service and development for a portfolio of key eCommerce clients. As part of our accesso® Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships and so much more.
The Client Solutions Specialist will maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with clients first and within accesso internally. The ideal candidate will have outstanding general computer skills and have a general familiarity with web-based technology including database structure and SQL. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
Location: Twyford, Berkshire
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports to: Operations Manager
Travel Requirement: 10%
- Delivering exceptional service to European clients using the accesso eCommerce ticketing suite
- Maintaining and building outstanding lines of communication with clients first and within accesso internally
- Resolving Service desk items within agreed SLA’s and to the client’s satisfaction
- Taking complete ownership of service desk items
- Managing, maintaining and administering the preparation, configuration, deployment, and testing of products across a variety of client channels including mobile, online and onsite platforms.
- Regularly diagnosing and troubleshooting complex technical challenges across multiple applications and client eCommerce platforms
- Managing client expectations and consulting on best practices relating to process and delivery
- Liaising with global operations and development teams to identify and assist delivery and deployment of client solutions
- Assisting with the deployment of accesso Passport product updates from back-end configuration stage to on site implementation
- Effectively communicating progress and project status updates to clients and client success team members
- Performing in-depth scheduled testing on regular Passport software releases and updates.
- Assisting with a variety of special projects as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work well within a team environment are essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- Excellent general computer skills
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to travel 10% of the time within Europe and occasionally beyond and have the flexibility to travel on short notice, if necessary.
- BONUS: Theme park or Leisure Industry experience.
- BONUS: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or a related field.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance;
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%);
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and foster our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing them well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We believe in the power of inclusivity and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.