Client Solutions Specialist
Lake Mary, FL
Client Operations – Passport - Client Services
We seek a detail-oriented and polished Client Solutions Specialist to join our Ticketing Group as first-tier support for accesso Passport. As part of the accesso® Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships, and so much more.
An ideal candidate will have previous experience supporting guest-facing software solutions. You should love to work with people and technology equally. You are a strong communicator, both verbal and written, with demonstrated project and time management abilities. You are passionate about your work and committed to getting the job done, even if it means working extended hours, on the weekend and holidays as needed.
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
Reports To: Client Solutions Manager
Travel: Less than 10%
- Day to day set up, configuration, testing, and troubleshooting of ticketing products for our clients.
- Supporting ongoing system and process documentation needs, which includes writing release documentation and leading client training sessions.
- Administering requests submitted via our client support portal.
- Assisting with troubleshooting and diagnosing complex technical and client service issues.
- Running and verifying client specific reports and filter results with a high attention to detail.
- Maintaining outstanding lines of communication with internal teams such as operations, software engineering, IT support and quality assurance, as well as external clients and third parties.
- Effectively communicating daily progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Performing testing on new software releases.
- Performing weekly website reviews for existing clients.
- Assisting with special projects as needed.
- Providing continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve operations, efficiency, and service to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; ideally majoring in Business, Technology, or related field.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding general computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required.
- Experience with web-based technology including database structures and SQL.
- The ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- BONUS: Previous eCommerce, ticketing, or guest-facing service industry experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development.
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.