Lake Mary, FL /
Engineering – Quality Engineering /
We are seeking an experienced QA Engineer to join our Quality Engineering team. Members of the team are expected to plan, design, and review test specifications and ensure proper coverage based on technical specifications. As part of our Agile development and release process we develop and maintain suites of smoke and regression automation tests.
We are unable to partner on a Corp-to-Corp (C2C) basis for this role and are only accepting applicants who are eligible to work on a full-time, W-2 basis.
Location: Lake Mary, FL
***Please note in light of COVID-19, all of our employees globally are telecommuting until further notice.***
Reports to: SDET Manager
Travel Requirement: None
- Quickly learn and comprehend accesso’s product offerings and functionality.
- Work within an embedded scrum team and validate functionality as it is being developed.
- Derive test cases and test coverage from software requirements as well as client experiences and expectations.
- Use real world scenarios to validate that functionality is working as designed.
- Contribute heavily to test automation, reducing the need for manual testing whenever possible.
- Engage in manual testing as needed.
- Work in an Agile environment showcasing good organization and reporting skills.
- Collaborate with other members of QA, as well as various other teams throughout the organization, including product, development, client services.
- Use extremely strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate with people and teams.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related technical or business field.
- 2+ years of overall experience working as a QA automation engineer for web/application or mobile development projects.
- 2+ years of experience creating automated tests for web applications using tools such as Selenium or Cypress.
- Exposure to mobile testing (iOS and Android).
- Experience with and understanding of RESTful web services
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins and GIT and other relevant tools.
- 2+ years hands-on experience in developing, maintaining, and supporting automated test suites.
- Familiarity with Confluence, JIRA, and test case management systems.
- Experience working within an AGILE development environment.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and foster our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing them well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We believe in the power of inclusivity and are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.