Client Services Specialist
Client Operations – Passport - Client Services
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. The accesso Passport ticketing suite was built for where your customers shop - whether at the front gate, on their computers at home or from their mobile phones. The attractions industry’s #1 eCommerce engine has sold 28+ million tickets online per year and processed over $1 billion transactions annually. Our innovative approach to up-selling, cross-selling and simply selling more are key differentiators of our proprietary hosted technology and an important component of maximizing revenue.
We are currently seeking a Client Services Specialist who is the primary contact for all aspects of account service and development for a portfolio of key eCommerce clients.
- Resolving Service desk items within agreed SLA’s and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Taking complete ownership of service desk items
- Deliver exceptional service to European clients using accesso Passport, our eCommerce ticketing solution.
- Maintain and build outstanding lines of communication with clients first and within accesso internally.
- Manage, maintain and administer the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across all client systems including online purchases, onsite ticketing needs and purchases using mobile platforms.
- Regularly diagnose and troubleshoot complex technical challenges across multiple applications and client eCommerce platforms
- Managing client expectations and consulting on best practices relating to process and delivery.
- Liaising with global operations and development teams to identify and assist delivery and deployment of client solutions.
- Assist with the deployment of accesso Passport product updates from back-end configuration stage to on site implementation
- Effectively communicate progress and project status updates to clients and client services team members.
- Perform vigorous scheduled testing on regular accesso Passport software releases and updates.
- Assist with special projects as needed.
- Strong verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work well within a team environment are essential
- Exceptional organisational skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding general computer skills including Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required. Candidates with a general familiarity with web-based technology including database structure and SQL are preferred.
- Candidates must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Must be able to travel 10% of time within Europe and occasionally beyond and have the flexibility to travel on short notice, if necessary.
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
- Theme park or Leisure Industry experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Technology or related field preferred.
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance;
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%);
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
- You’ll be reporting to the Client Solutions Manager.
- This position sits at our Twyford, Reading, Berkshire location.
- Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the UK without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug free company.
- This is a full-time, exempt position. No contractors please.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.