Labor Optimization Analyst
Lake Mary, FL
Operations/Administration – LoQueue - North America
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso LoQueue leading-edge virtual queuing solutions get people out of queue lines and uses multiple technology platforms for all kinds of attractions. We help create additional revenue for parks and improve their guests' experience by allowing guests to wait less and enjoy more.
We are seeking a Labor Optimization Analyst to support the day-to-day operations of accesso LoQueue’s seasonal workforce in North America. This position is responsible for gathering, organizing, and reporting insights, data and analytics that impact park labor productivity to both accesso and client leaders.
- Identifies and recommends areas of opportunity for expense control and labor optimization to be used to inform workforce management decisions made by business leaders in various functions;
- Conducts analysis and data modeling used in improving sales locations’ productivity and driving business performance;
- Creates more intricate models used in headcount planning, long-range planning, and wage growth projections to provide insight into the best utilization of business resources;
- Uses engineering labor standards to develop a park operating model;
- Delivers in-depth analysis on labor allocation, including use of complex statistical models, engineered labor standards, and park operations input to develop recommendations for executive leadership;
- Combines information from a variety of sources;
- Serves as a technical subject matter expert in terms of workforce management at accesso;
- Completes input for quarterly forecasts used to predict the labor capacity and financial resources necessary for headcount allocation;
- Partners closely with Operations, HR and Finance in order to determine employee fill rates, hiring projections, staff planning, and financial planning.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Data or Financial Analytics role, preferably with a focus on Labor Optimization;
- Strong proficiency in Excel (i.e. VLOOKUP, pivot tables);
- Experience with SQL highly preferred;
- Proven experience working with data modelling and data visualization tools;
- Experience related to workforce planning, data science, or data modelling;
- Effective communication style at all levels, from Park Management and Corporate Staff to Senior and Executive Leadership teams;
- Bachelor’s Degree plus Operations Management, Engineering, Data Science, or a related field.
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
- This position is based in Lake Mary, Florida;
- We are an E-Verify organization. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
- accesso is a drug-free company.
- This is a full-time, non-exempt position. No contractors or agencies please;
- You must have the flexibility to work extended hours and resolve client needs after hours, weekends, and holidays as needed.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.