THE FLASH Pass Over Georgia - Supervisor
Austell, Georgia /
Seasonal Park Operations - North America – THE FLASH Pass, Six Flags Over Georgia /
Who We Are
accesso® is a world-wide software company delivering industry leading virtual queuing, eCommerce and ticketing solutions for the attractions, cultural and leisure industries. Our accesso LoQueue leading-edge virtual queuing solutions get people out of queue lines and uses multiple technology platforms for all kinds of attractions. We help create additional revenue for parks and improve their guests' experience by allowing guests to wait less and enjoy more.
We are looking for a Supervisor for THE FLASH Pass office at Six Flags Over Georgia, in Austell, GA. The Supervisor will be responsible for assisting with in-park sales and promotional activities and preparing, and directing workers engaged in sales activities. We are seeking an individual with previous supervisory experience who is familiar with seasonal, high-volume, product-based operations.
- Help train all direct reports through the park employment office and assures all paperwork associated with hiring and training are completed and retained in accordance with accesso and park regulations.
- Supervises employees engaged in Guest service at attractions, registration, and cash tills, managing attraction times or other information into the system, taking of inventories, reconciling cash with sales receipts, keeping operating records, or preparing daily record of transactions.
- Plans and prepares work schedules and assigns employees specific duties both at the attractions and in the sales office. Assures staff wage and time records are accurately recorded and reported per assigned schedule.
- Ensures staff's adherence to pricing, refund, discount, and staffing policies. Answers and responds appropriately to any Guest complaints or inquiries, approves refunds, and handles other operational Guest interactions.
- Meets weekly with THE FLASH PASS Manager to inform/communicate any issues and goals and ensures good communication.
- Operates, monitors, and/or supervises the operation of the accesso network in the park and assists in maintenance of the accesso system. Reports any system/operational issues arising from the function of the system to accesso, to System Support Managers or Support Engineers in the event of system issues arise.
- Is responsible for the security of the system, all related equipment and general safety of items in the location.
- Other duties as assigned.
- You should come from a previous team lead or supervisory background in a high-volume sales or cash-handling role.
- You must enjoy working with people as this position is both the leader of a team and may be at times the primary escalation point for guests.
- You are a polished and professional communicator.
- You are comfortable using office and business software, which includes the Microsoft suite of tools. You should also have an aptitude to learn human resources and other systems and technology.
- You are organized while you multitask and can prioritize even while priorities are shifting.
- You will be working within spreadsheets and calendars and will need to be meticulous and detail oriented.
- We are a very fast-paced environment; you should be prepared to think on your feet and make decisions that will benefit your team and company.
- You will be handling money and will need to have basic math and accounting skills to ensure accuracy.
- You may be working outside at any given time and must be comfortable working in all weather conditions.
- All THE FLASH Pass employees must abide by the grooming and safety guidelines of our client.
- You must have the flexibility to workdays, evenings, weekends, and holidays and have reliable transportation.
- This job requires some physical activity, such as bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking, and/or reaching on a frequent basis. You may be spending long periods of time standing or moving and may also be required to lift or move heavy items (up to 25 pounds).
What We Offer
Performance and sales-based incentives
Free admission to the park on your days off
Complimentary tickets to Six Flags Over Georgia
Free rentals of THE FLASH Pass on your days off
You must be at least 16 years old to be eligible for employment.
We are an E-Verify employer. Eligible candidates must be authorized to work in the US without requiring visa sponsorship.
accesso is a drug free and smoke free company.
No relocation offered for this position.
If you are interested in joining a team who values Passion, Commitment, Teamwork, Innovation, and Integrity and what we’ve described above is YOU, then apply today and let’s talk!
WORKING AT accesso:
At accesso, we are continuously committed to the wellbeing of our employees. We understand that every individual is balancing a variety of personal and professional needs, and that giving each employee the power to choose where they work best can play a big part in helping to nurture work-life balance and to support their overall quality of life. That is why we’ve introduced a flexible work program which allows employees (so long as their work permits) to select from fully remote, fully office-based, or hybrid setting options.
If you opt to operate out of one of our offices, you’ll find bright and open spaces, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, and an office environment where we embrace fun, creativity, and our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally through a multitude of recognition programs. We are empowered to do great work and then are recognized and rewarded for going above and beyond and for supporting our fellow team mates.
We work hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a team. Our goal is to create an atmosphere of collaborative problem solving and continuous improvement – because there’s always room to grow.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating an environment which recognizes that our differences are our strengths, and empowers team members to bring all of who they are to work. Any hiring decision made is assessed based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.