Performance Marketing Analyst
Engineering – Ingresso - Development
We are looking for a bright and ambitious individual with strong analytical skills and an interest in data and eCommerce to work as a Performance Marketing Analyst on our Ingresso team. Since 2011, Ingresso, an accesso company, has been changing the way tickets are sold through our proprietary global distribution solution and white-label eCommerce booking engine. Our technology was the first to connect directly to every venue-based ticketing system across the West End, processing over 7.2 million in tickets totalling over £375 million. Through continued innovation and custom integrations, our goal is to become the largest ticket marketplace that provides a seamless experience for our clients, guests, and distributors.
The Performance Marketing Analyst will work on Ingresso's B2C business, primarily marketing for the website www.fromtheboxoffice.com. You will be part of a small but strong marketing team managing a large marketing budget across several channels: paid search (PPC), direct, affiliates, email marketing (CRM) and SEO. You will be comfortable analysing data and be able to use it in a practical way to recommend improvements to our marketing and our website. You will be able to work closely with other analysts, and be able to collaborate with marketing, engineering and product. This job is suitable for someone able to combine analytical excellence with a business focus. If successful in the role you will become a marketing and analytical expert in the company that others look to for advice.
- Help to manage a large PPC account, becoming an expert in Google AdWords and similar products
- Analyse and combine data from multiple sources, and use it to optimise marketing and recommend strategies to maximise profit
- Come up with bold ideas to expand sales – you're not afraid to test ideas and quickly learn
- Use and contribute to tools to help automate bidding
- Analyse website conversion and other metrics, and collaborate with product and engineering to improve the site
- Communicate ideas and results to others in the company
- Responsibility to share management of a large marketing budget
- Freedom to test your ideas and experiment
- Work within a small team on a high-volume business – your work will be visible and will have a big impact
- Variety of work – move between detailed management of our marketing account and highly analytical work
- We don't outsource our marketing to agencies – you will manage performance marketing end to end
- Strong analytical capabilities: Able to reason carefully and use data to draw conclusions; Mathematical / statistical understanding; Can use tools (Excel or something more technical) to analyse data; Able to gain a strong understanding of complex marketing tools such as Google AdWords.
- Interested in eCommerce, and working with data in a practical context
- Ability to empathise with / understand customers
- Knows or can learn SQL and potentially other tools like R and Python scripting
- Understand business concepts like profitability, customer lifetime value, conversion and click through rate, and can think how to maximise them
- Able to work closely with others and learn from them, no big egos
- Hands on and like taking responsibility to achieve business results
- Experience in performance marketing, and an interest in performing arts
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity;
- 26-days of paid annual leave for employees (paid leave increases with tenure);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Robust health insurance scheme with the opportunity to participate in private medical scheme after satisfactory performance;
- Matching pension scheme (up to 8%);
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
- You will be given a new MacBook Pro or other laptop/OS of your choice. We have free fruit, Friday drinks, and often free tickets to West End shows and other entertainment.
- This position will be located in our main Ingresso office in London, W6.
- We are unable to sponsor work permits at this time, therefore all candidates must be authorized to work in the UK.
- This is a full-time, permanent position. No contractors please
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.