Software Project Manager
Lake Mary, FL
Product / Project Management – Ticketing - Project Management
We seek an experienced Software Project Manager to join our Ticketing Group in the continued delivery of projects that cover a wide range of solutions including, but not limited to, software development, package implementation, application integration, and business process improvement. As part of the accesso Ticketing Group, you’ll contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the guest experience. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships, and so much more.
A qualified Project Manager will have proven experience in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment and a thorough knowledge of full system implementations and web-based software development projects. Our top candidate will also have strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, the ability to interact with all levels within the company while applying good customer service skills and the ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects.
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
Reports To: PMO and Process Manager
Travel: Less than 10%
- Follow a project management methodology to initiate, plan, execute, control and close out projects
- Utilize strong communication skills, analytical and problem-solving skills, and the ability to interact with all levels within the company to prioritize multiple concurrent projects
- Work on small, medium or large projects and cover a wide range of solutions including, but not limited to, software development, package implementation, application integration and business process improvement
- Effectively measure success through the development of metrics and reports as well as present the results to senior management
- 2-5 years’ experience in project management as it relates to software development
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM methodology
- Have extensive knowledge of the SDLC as well as project management standards, processes, procedures and guidelines
- Are skilled in the use of negotiation techniques to reach agreement when there are widely-differing viewpoints
- Have an ability to set clear expectations, manage team performance and build high morale among team members
- Have an ability to maintain confidentiality and carry out assignments that are sensitive in nature
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in project management, computer science, MIS or related discipline
- Are currently Project Management Professional (PMP) certified or in active pursuit, or have equivalent level of education and experience
- Thrive in a highly collaborative and team-oriented environment
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
We have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue and Rockstar Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.