Client Success Manager
Lake Mary, FL /
Client Operations – Client Success /
We seek an experienced Client Success Manager (CSM) to join our Operations Team as the primary contact on all aspects of accesso® eCommerce & POS account services for a portfolio of key clients in North America. As part of the accesso Ticketing Group, you will contribute to helping our clients sell more tickets, streamline operations, drive revenue and improve the experience of the end customer. Our ticketing solutions allow our clients to sell general admissions, reserved seats, time/date specific tickets, season passes, memberships, and so much more.
The CSM will be responsible for owning and developing the relationship with clients and promoting the use of accesso services and products. An ideal candidate will have prior experience supporting technical applications and have knowledge of (or a high-level proficiency) in database structures, SQL, HTML, or Java. You are accountable for the end-to-end service experience for your assigned clients, and ultimately, the client's overall service satisfaction.
As expected with a role with this level of responsibility, you must have the flexibility and be willing to work extended hours when necessary to ensure the service delivered to our clients is of the highest standards, and that any challenges are dealt with swiftly and efficiently to minimize operational impact, guest experiences, and ticket sales. Our clients are theme parks and attractions so this may include occasional support during evenings, weekends, or holidays, especially so during seasonal peaks.
Location: Lake Mary, Florida, USA
Reports To: Director of Client Success
Travel: Up to 30%
- Maintaining and building outstanding lines of communication with clients as well as internal teams including customer support, product development, engineering, IT and quality assurance.
- Managing, maintaining and administering the preparation, configuration, loading, and testing of products for sale across eCommerce websites and point-of-sale systems
- Managing projects for both new clients and continued development of existing clients; leading the technical, client and project activities in a prioritized and pro-active manner.
- Proactively managing high level, complex client service issues, researching and resolving issues quickly and efficiently.
- Contributing to overall accesso growth and profitability by working with clients to subscribe to additional service opportunities, general higher utilization of existing services and support continued renewal contracts.
- Acting as client advocate, providing client feedback on changing needs, trends, expectations and satisfaction; keep clients informed of significant issues that might affect them.
- Providing overall account management, including billing oversight, contract addendums and tracking technical projects.
- Quoting and track all billable project work.
- Provide continued training support as clients leverage additional system functionality.
- Managing client support notifications, requests, and Service Desk tickets.
- Running and verifying client specific reports and filter results with a high attention to detail.
- Performing testing on new software releases.
- Performing weekly website reviews for existing clients.
- Providing continual evaluation of processes and procedures. Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to both internal and external customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; ideally majoring in Business, Technology, or related field.
- Previous account management experience for a highly transactional SaaS or custom software company supporting enterprise-level clients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences.
- Outstanding general computer skills including the Microsoft suite of products and Outlook are required.
- Experience with web-based technology including database structures and SQL.
- The ability to work well within a team environment is essential.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Ability to facilitate daily responsibilities with little to no direction.
- BONUS: Previous eCommerce, ticketing, or guest-facing service industry experience
Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive compensation package including discretionary annual bonus opportunity.
- 4-weeks of Paid Time Off for employees up to 3-years of tenure (higher accrual thereafter);
- 8-hours of paid Volunteer Time Off to give back to organizations and groups you feel most passionately about;
- 2-weeks of paid Parental Leave so you can bond with your child(ren) following a birth, adoption, or foster care placement;
- Inclusive Family Benefits - access to end-to-end support for maternity, surrogacy, adoption, and fertility, with a $5,000 benefit toward surrogacy, adoption, and fertility;
- Three different medical insurance plans to choose from, including an employer-contributed HSA;
- Employer-paid short & long-term disability and life insurance;
- Matching 401K;
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business for continued learning and career development;
- A flexible work schedule around our core business hours.
WORKING AT accesso:
accesso is taking precautions to protect the health and wellness of our employees around the world during the current pandemic, including but not limited to the temporary suspension of business travel and the implementation of remote work.
Albert Einstein said, “In the midst of difficulty lies opportunity.” At accesso, this time of uncertainty has created opportunities for us to strengthen our partnerships as we continue innovating on future technology needs in a post-COVID world; to grow as a company as we identify areas for improvement in business processes and practices; and to focus on our wellbeing as we learn to navigate a new circumstance while staying meaningfully connected with our individual selves, families and teams.
When we are in the office, we have FUN! From our bright, open spaces, foosball and ping-pong tables, caffeine and snack-filled cafes, we’ve created office environments all over the world that nurture our team members’ creativity and fosters our company’s core values: Passion, Teamwork, Commitment, Integrity, and Innovation. These values are celebrated globally, by region, and by team through a multitude of recognition programs such as iValue, Rockstar, and Legends Awards. We are empowered to do our jobs and then are recognized and rewarded for doing it well.
Our teams work really hard, encourage and motivate one another, and love to celebrate personal and professional accomplishments as a family. This creates an atmosphere where people are eager to solve problems together and want to continuously do better for not only themselves, but for their teams and peers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and believe in the power of inclusivity. We are committed to creating a diverse environment for our employees to celebrate one another’s unique qualities. Any hiring decision made is assessed on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Read more about Diversity & Inclusion at accesso.
At accesso, we understand that technology is a critical component to our client’s success and the happiness of their guests. No business should have to settle for technology that creates more issues than it solves! Technology should be the solution, not the problem.
Our clients need powerful technology solutions to grow their businesses and create connected guest experiences – and accesso delivers! That’s why over 1,000 venues in 30 countries have chosen to partner with us.
The status quo is not an option. If you’re not moving forward, you’re falling behind. With our accesso solutions, venues can empower their staff with the control, data and confidence to make informed decisions that will drive revenue, create operational efficiencies and improve guest experiences.