Software Engineering /
Access Softek started developing software 30 years ago in Berkeley, California. Now, we have offices all over the United States and around the world, and are growing by the day! Our software is in use by over 350+ financial institutions, helping them to reach millions of customers and shape communities across the country.
This is an opportunity for candidates to learn a lot about financial technologies and new serverless approaches and patterns in system architecture. We are looking for persons who are team workers and ready to work in the full-stack team and it's more about mindset than technical skills, i.e. if the team needs your help, you should not afraid to take this responsibility, figure out details, and do your best.
- Writing code with built-in quality - identify and analyze corner cases, design and implement unit and integration tests, participate in building API and end-to-end tests if necessary
- Automate build and deployment of your code to the infrastructure
- Develop UI components using React
- Participate in code reviews
- Hold active position on delivering results of your work to production, actively collaborate with your team members and stakeholders to make sure all necessary details are covered - PM, QA, QA Automation, DevOps
Required skills and qualifications:
- 3+ years of web application development experience
- Strong knowledge of ES5+ and TypeScript
- Strong knowledge of Async workflows (promises, async/await)
- Strong knowledge of one of the modern frameworks (React, Angular, Vue.js or Svelte)
- Experience with Node.js and JS build tools (Webpack, Gulp)
- Experience building web applications that have good separation of concerns, proper layers of source abstraction, containment and reusable components
- Strong skills in HTML/CSS + CSS preprocessors (LESS/SASS)
- Good understanding of UI/UX designs best practices
- Aware of web security best practices
- Excellent problem solving and debugging skills
- Familiarity with DVCS (git or hg)
- Strong team player and good time management skills
- Good understanding of Agile methodologies, like Scrum
- Intermediate English(ability to read, write) or above
Beneficial, but not essential:
- Knowledge and practical experience of C#.NET, ASP.NET stack i.e. you experienced in Visual Studio IDE, know concepts of .NET framework and ASP.NET development
- Understanding of distributed systems design and cloud computing
- Working experience or understanding of the AWS platform, Serverless, CloudFormation, etc.
- Basic understanding of Docker and containers
- Work from anywhere in the world!
- Competitive salary.
- Compensation vacation (15 day off in a year).
- Global corporate events for all employees.
- Internet compensation (50$ per month).